TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Google AdSense Blog
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Google AdSense now has a blog: http://adsense.blogspot.com/
Any idea if this means beta testers have to reverify bank accounts?

Quote:Bye, bye, beta...
If you've logged into your account in the past couple days, you might've noticed that Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT for short) is officially out of beta. So what's changed? Our process for verifying bank account information has improved.

After you submit your bank account information, we will place a small test deposit into your bank account for you to keep. Once you see this test deposit credited to your account, just input the amount of the deposit into your AdSense account to help us verify your bank account information.
Quote:Publishers who have already received payments through EFT don't need to do anything – they can continue to have their payments conveniently deposited directly into their bank accounts

Please note that, if you signed up during the beta period but didn't receive a payment, you'll need to register your bank account again now and complete the verification process.
Today they have "Six AdSense optimization tips for forums" .  If my telling you this helps you I do take donations.  ;D
[quote author=rose link=topic=651.msg2755#msg2755 date=1128887045]
Today they have "Six AdSense optimization tips for forums" .  If my telling you this helps you I do take donations.  ;D
[/quote]

The tips for forums

1. Format is important for multiple ad units
2. Display your ad units where repeat users will notice them
3. Place a leaderboard immediately after the last post
4. Use horizontal link units
5. Opt-in to image ads
6. Be sensitive to your forum community
7. In your dreams you'll be getting a donation.
  :twistedevil: