TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Google Base Upload Problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:Google Base seems to be having some trouble keeping up with merchant (and other) uploads this holiday season. Merchants are used to feed (bulk upload) processing taking about 30mins, but for most accounts processing time now seems to be more like 2-3 days...

Unfortunately, though, this delay in processing causes other problems. Back in October, Google removed its upload limit, allowing feeds to be uploaded more than once per hour. Well, processing latency plus no upload limit causes more headaches for uploaders who can’t update their products...

full article: http://www.comparisonengines.com/2006/12...ad-errors/
Quote:processing time now seems to be more like 2-3 days

Angryfire BangHead
[quote author=sneakymagenta link=topic=6433.msg38151#msg38151 date=1167103502]
Quote:processing time now seems to be more like 2-3 days

Angryfire BangHead
[/quote]

Double BangHead .  The past week has been especially bad.  We've had an upload file with 2000 items "processing" since Friday. Our older items have all disappeared so that store won't be receiving any traffic from Base/Froogle until that uploaded file goes live.. BangHead
Quote:Double  .  The past week has been especially bad.  We've had an upload file with 2000 items "processing" since Friday. Our older items have all disappeared so that store won't be receiving any traffic from Base/Froogle until that uploaded file goes live..

It finally went live this afternoon.  I have an upload file with 2500 items to upload later tonight...
I uploaded a 184 product file to the thing and it took 24 hours to "process."  Tard
My upload last night was processed right away.  Hopefully the delays are over.
Yep. My upload today went live in about an hour.

Edited to add: it was PROCESSED in about an hour. The items are still marked "searchable soon" several hours later.