TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: The Best and Worst Video Games of 2006
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:The past year heralded a seismic shift in the video-game industry. The cause? The Nintendo Wii and PlayStation 3 game consoles. A bevy of software is available for each of these systems -- not to mention the older consoles such as the PlayStation 2 and Nintendo DS. Here are the top 10 titles of 2006, along with the five that no gamer should be subjected to...

The Worst of 2006

1. 25 to Life (Eidos, for the Xbox, PS2) -- The only way an urban gangsta can escape to a better life is by killing hundreds of cops. The goriest, most reprehensible of the street crime sagas trying to rip off "Grand Theft Auto."
  2. Torino 2006 (2K Sports, for the Xbox, PS2) -- Fifteen winter games, all made crushingly dull by this half-hearted attempt to cash in on Olympic fever. Designers, you have three years to create a decent curling simulation before the Vancouver games...

full article: http://ecommercetimes.com/story/K4vfdwkS...orst.xhtml
We have Final Fantasy XII and the graphics are awesome. 

I wish they would have included Nintendogs for the DS system.  It keeps my son occupied and quiet and I don't have to clean up dog poop.

Laughing7