TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: A fine example of an ebay seller
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I had dealings with this guy several years ago.  I came across one of his auctions a day or two ago and checked his feedback.  It seems he's up to the same nasty tricks and hasn't cleaned up his mouth.

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...MemberLeft&memberid=herman-raja&items=200&page=2&frompage=-1&iid=-1&de=off

At the time of our business dealings (2001?), we were in the middle of a dispute so I was checking his feedback (and ours) almost daily.  At the time he was a Power Seller and managed to get about 40 negs removed from his feedback (all at once, all from unique bidders).  I began a discussion on ebay's T&S board but without screen shots or other *proof*, virtually no one except the fervent anti-ebay conspiracy crowd believed me.  (Bear in mind that this was long before the "mutually withdrawn" feature was active.)

Seems like the more things change, the more they stay the same...  :Smile

Cheers and Happy Freakin' New Year!

P.S. - about eight months ago, he had a huge "retirement auction" on ebay, stating he was getting out of the business!  Laughing7

No surprises here.

At least Overstock is vocal about the unlevel playing field.
Lovely comments he leaves for his buyers. :Smile
[quote author=amy link=topic=6507.msg38822#msg38822 date=1167685512]
Lovely comments he leaves for his buyers. :Smile
[/quote]
Quote:Beware this delusional lady.Argumentative,ignores all the rules,DUMP HER BIDS!!!
Reply by buyer: Retaliation from seller who sent WRONG item and REFUSED remedy. See his negs.
Follow-up by seller : Hello.Planet Earth calling.I don't think her feet have touched ground since1978

I cannot even imagine leaving this kind of feedback for a buyer no matter what they supposedly did.
This guy is a creep.  :blinkie:
[quote author=chiquita link=topic=6507.msg38841#msg38841 date=1167689464]
I cannot even imagine leaving this kind of feedback for a buyer no matter what they supposedly did.
This guy is a creep.  :blinkie:
[/quote]

Yepper... and he does it over and over and over again.  Each time I see one that pegs my shock-o-meter, I find another that is just as bad if not worse!  (Your example is a relatively tame one, too!)

Quote:The monkey on this junkie's back needs spanking.No pay.Dump him!!!!

Reply by buyer: Seller did not respond to repeated requests for shipping cost & instructions. .

Follow-up by seller: Snow queen born to lie.Could easily have called but head buried in white stuff!

Customer service at its finest  Violent1
[quote author=maggie777 link=topic=6507.msg38868#msg38868 date=1167697792]

Reply by buyer: Seller did not respond to repeated requests for shipping cost & instructions. .

Follow-up by seller: Snow queen born to lie.Could easily have called but head buried in white stuff!

[/quote]

God, what a creep!  Tongue2
[quote author=BellisimaJ. link=topic=6507.msg38887#msg38887 date=1167701992]
[quote author=maggie777 link=topic=6507.msg38868#msg38868 date=1167697792]

[/quote]

God, what a creep!  Tongue2
[/quote]

The bad thing is that crap like that reflects on all sellers on a given venue to some degree because many buyers think of eBay sellers as one large mass  Big Grin rather than as individual sellers (businesses).  If that was a new buyer, the odds are that they became an ex-eBay shopper after those remarks.