TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: What is my site missing?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Quote:What percentage of your buyers use Discover Card?

For the new site, no one yet.

For the old site we had up for four years with a pretty solid sales history (not enough to make us rich, but enough to survive), we never had a single customer use Discover.
I knew there was a reason why we don't accept Discover...the same reason we didn't bother signing up for BidPay when it was relaunched and stopped accepting iKobo: nobody uses them.
A 1-800 number
Yep.
And yep. Going to launch a customer service number in the near future.
We need to add a 1-800 number and add live chat to our sites too.

Quote:we never had a single customer use Discover.

I guess I'm not turning away any buyers by not offering it.
Just added the live chat box back to the site. I'll add the phone number when we have the right system in place to actually answer calls reliably. Until then, we're using the chat box, the helpdesk (we'll eventually switch over to the free helpdesk BBH is plugging), and email. We just answer them ASAP.

As for Discover, no--I doubt you're turning anyone away. I don't think I even know anyone with a Discover card perosnally. LOL.
I couldn't find any Blue Poop t-shirts. Sad 

The store is looking good  Thumbsup

Quote:I couldn't find any Blue Poop t-shirts.

Hey Thentavius, I think you should do a sneakymagenta tshirt! Toothy9

Quote:The store is looking good

Yes it is! Thumbsup
I just checked your ecrater store also. Very nice.

I also like the changes to your site. One other thing you might want to consider is when someone is browsing in a specific department say the Comedy Club and they want to go back and look at other departments having a link back to your home page that is easily seen could help out. It is very easy especially when you have lots of items, for a buyer to get lost and not find a quick way back to the home page, and instead they may use the back browser button. There have been times I have hit the back browser button one too many times and ended up off the site by accident.  :blinkie:
I'll make a blue poop shirt. I'll even do the poop properly in Illustrator for you. Heh heh.

Chiquita, I'll see if I can add something to make it more clear about how to get back to "home." There is a tab in the top tabs that says "Home"--but it may not be that obvious when people are "dug in" to the different categories.

I'll see what I can come up with.  Smile
Pages: 1 2 3