TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: BluJay Breaks! plus Blujay's Forums Have Been A Hacker's Best Friend Since 2005
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
regic Wrote:A helpful server move tip for all the boinktards out there

Umm, did you ever stop to think that if we teach the boinktards how to do it correctly then we won't have anything to make fun of when they screw up? Think how short the Plunderhere thread would be if Marktard had known what he was doing.  Think of all the people who would have been deprived of weeks of FREE entertainment and would have had to spend money for movie or concert tickets to fill the entertainment gap if Marktard had listened to your tips.  Think of the children who would have had to go without new shoes and coats (not to mention food) because their parents had been forced to spend money for entertainment just because you had decided to be helpful and give the boinktards lessons.

:popcorneaters:
[quote author=bargainbloodhound link=topic=6616.msg70731#msg70731 date=1213370934]
regic Wrote:A helpful server move tip for all the boinktards out there

Umm, did you ever stop to think that if we teach the boinktards how to do it correctly then we won't have anything to make fun of when they screw up? Think how short the Plunderhere thread would be if Marktard had known what he was doing.  Think of all the people who would have been deprived of weeks of FREE entertainment and would have had to spend money for movie or concert tickets to fill the entertainment gap if Marktard had listened to your tips.  Think of the children who would have had to go without new shoes and coats (not to mention food) because their parents had been forced to spend money for entertainment just because you had decided to be helpful and give the boinktards lessons.

:popcorneaters:
[/quote]

He's an even bigger Confusedmileyazwipe: than I am.  I didn't think that was possible. :blinkie:

I guess I'll have to try harder.  Confusedtolensmiley:

Oh, I almost forgot, Blujay's server move =>  Smileyviolin Boinktard
Quote:Umm, did you ever stop to think that if we teach the boinktards how to do it correctly then we won't have anything to make fun of when they screw up? Think how short the Plunderhere thread would be if Marktard had known what he was doing.  Think of all the people who would have been deprived of weeks of FREE entertainment and would have had to spend money for movie or concert tickets to fill the entertainment gap if Marktard had listened to your tips.  Think of the children who would have had to go without new shoes and coats (not to mention food) because their parents had been forced to spend money for entertainment just because you had decided to be helpful and give the boinktards lessons.

Happy001 Happy001

Quote:He's an even bigger smileyazwipe than I am.

Violent1      Happy001
A. It's back.

B. Why doesn't the site use a secure login for account access or CHECKOUT?  Craigslist collects less personal information than Blujay and it has a secure login.  User security (no SSL, vulnerable forum) obviously isn't a priority of Blujay's owner.
Is there any reason (like a banning) why a Google search for site:blujay.com returns 0 results.
boinktard DRM posts on BJ?

Quote:goldjewelry
Super blujay Member status!

been run out of garratts chat room !!!
« on: Today at 06:24:51 PM »
been run out and been knocking on their doors trying to get in.....i just came in  wanting me a  pony.. trying to get me a  pony....

i needs  some attention and some respect... especially from ther ladies... cause  ya know   i yam a  ladies man  ya  know !!
Quote:goldjewelry
Super blujay Member status!

bluja owner HAS been TESTED!! highest rating!
« on: Today at 06:35:02 PM »
all owners of selling sites should be TESTED on 2 parts... one is wisdom and the other is nongreedyness.... of all the selling sites  this sites owner has a rating highest of all in BOTH of these categories...

some don't understand that blujay is indeed making money..in the BEST way possible for both the sellers and the owner  with those ads on our items... this is a solid foundation to build a great site on..

also this sites owner seems also to know psychology and people very well  and how BEST for an owner to be and do with a site... one said he was super shy... nope   just super wise!!!

BangHead BangHead BangHead
It sure sounds like him...... Puke
[quote author=bargainbloodhound link=topic=6616.msg70740#msg70740 date=1213394000]
Is there any reason (like a banning) why a Google search for site:blujay.com returns 0 results.
[/quote]

0 google search results from here too.  Google Product Search has 420,000.

google search Wrote:Your search - site:blujay.com - did not match any documents.
google banned check tool Wrote:Looking up Google for 'www.blujay.com'

No results found, attempting a different look-up...

The domain name has no PageRank value, it is LIKELY to be banned.

The domain name has Backlinks and no Listings. The domain name DOES appear to be banned.

6 Google datacenters including toolbarqueries show a PR of 0.  The rest are PR 4.

It looks like a recent ban to me.
Pages: 1 2