TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: cafepress as a dropshipper?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone done it?  Does it work for you?  Would you advise someone to do this or no?
In my opinion their "wholesale" prices are too high to be competitive. Some people have mentioned that their tees aren't very good quality for the price either. Since I have never ordered any of them though I can't verify that statement.
[quote author=maryrussel link=topic=6626.msg40230#msg40230 date=1168642205]
In my opinion their "wholesale" prices are too high to be competitive. Some people have mentioned that their tees aren't very good quality for the price either. Since I have never ordered any of them though I can't verify that statement.
[/quote]

what if I didn't do apparel?  They have bags, magnets, and buttons, as well?

I have heard that once too on the eBay boards today about their quality. And their prices are high for wholesale!
[quote author=maryrussel link=topic=6626.msg40230#msg40230 date=1168642205]
[/quote]

Ditto this. That's why we bought our own equipment to do it ourselves. In the long run, it's cheaper that way. LOL. And the quality is better when we do it ourselves.

I did order a CD-ROM from someone on CafePress last month. It came in three days. The packing job was just "OK" (CD in a sleeve stuck in a cd-sized box with no padding). The quality of the CD-ROM was fine.
Another ditto here. Big Grin  They are way overpriced and the quality is not there. You would have to sell serious volume in order to make a profit!
Quote:In my opinion their "wholesale" prices are too high to be competitive.

:ditto: .  They're good to use if you want to give out a few promotional thong bikinis with your business logo on them  :blinkie: , but their prices are too high to use as a dropshipper.