TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: TulipNewsBot/Member Showcase Mall discussion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
[quote author=regic link=topic=6634.msg40342#msg40342 date=1168750291]
[quote author=thentavius link=topic=6634.msg40341#msg40341 date=1168749384]
I assume X-Cart doesn't have a built-in RSS feed maker, or I would volunteer. How about an ROR file?
[/quote]

ROR won't work. The news bot only works with RSS.  Sad

There are X-Cart RSS mods for $29-$39. 

Magneticone has a feeds bundle for $115
(    *  X-Cart Google Base Data Feed
    * X-Cart Froogle Data Feed
    * X-Cart shopping.com Data Feed
    * X-Cart shopzilla.com Data Feed
    * X-Cart RSS Export
    * X-Cart MySimon.com Data Feed
    * X-Cart Yahoo Stores Data Feed)
[/quote]

Very, very cool.

I might just have to buy that. If I do and get it working before you have another guinea pig, I'll do it.
[quote author=thentavius link=topic=6634.msg40344#msg40344 date=1168757383]
I assume X-Cart doesn't have a built-in RSS feed maker, or I would volunteer. How about an ROR file?
[/quote]

* X-Cart RSS Export
[/quote]

Very, very cool.

I might just have to buy that. If I do and get it working before you have another guinea pig, I'll do it.
[/quote]

I am a re-seller of all magneticone tools now, I can get the data feed for you if needed. Wink
Quote:I am a re-seller of all magneticone tools now, I can get the data feed for you if needed.

My x-cart is installed and I'm working on customization. I probably won't be ready to "open" until sometime in April. Once I do, I will definitely want to buy the feed pkg from you, Kirk. Thumbsup
[quote author=WebGraphicsSource link=topic=6634.msg40349#msg40349 date=1168774458]
[quote author=thentavius link=topic=6634.msg40344#msg40344 date=1168757383]
[/quote]

* X-Cart RSS Export
[/quote]

Very, very cool.

[/quote]

I am a re-seller of all magneticone tools now, I can get the data feed for you if needed. Wink
[/quote]

Really? I'll have to buy it from you, then.

If I just purchase the RSS feeds mod, can I later upgrade to the entire feeds bundle, with a discount for the original RSS feeds mod I bought?

Quote:Really? I'll have to buy it from you, then.

If I just purchase the RSS feeds mod, can I later upgrade to the entire feeds bundle, with a discount for the original RSS feeds mod I bought?

Sorry, the way my reseller works is one package at a time, So I would suggest the all in one.

I am working on making the xcart modules area on my site, have not uploaded it yet.

I'm more than new to all this.  However, I have a site with CubeCart installed and working fine.  If you want to use me for a guinea pig, let me know.  Be glad to assist in any way I can.
[quote author=WebGraphicsSource link=topic=6634.msg40488#msg40488 date=1168896320]
Quote:Really? I'll have to buy it from you, then.

Sorry, the way my reseller works is one package at a time, So I would suggest the all in one.

I am working on making the xcart modules area on my site, have not uploaded it yet.

[/quote]

Understood. Is your Magneticone bundle also $115?
pm me, and I'll maybe help you get a discount for your module.
[quote author=sliique link=topic=6634.msg40568#msg40568 date=1168989765]
I'm more than new to all this.  However, I have a site with CubeCart installed and working fine.  If you want to use me for a guinea pig, let me know.  Be glad to assist in any way I can.
[/quote]

If your cart has an RSS feed we can use you for the Mall category. 

If you don't have an RSS feed you can use your TulipPoints to advertise your site for free in the Site/Product announcements section.  PM me if you want to put an ad in this section and I'll change your member permissions to advertiser so you can post an ad there.
(example ad: http://community.tuliptools.com/index.ph...758.0.html )
I just realized (duhhhh) that my eCrater store has an RSS feed. Can I use that?

Pages: 1 2 3 4