TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Another Exciting eBay Announcement...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
They don't issue announcements when they have billing problems, they rarely issue announcements when they have technical problems, but they do issue an announcement for every single graphics design change  :Smile

Quote:***Redesign of eBay Motors Header*** 

October 04, 2005 | 10:21AM PST/PT

In the next few days eBay Motors will be introducing a redesigned header on all of its pages. The header includes the area at the top of each page above and within the black band.

Some of these changes will make the eBay Motors header much more similar to the header found on www.ebay.com. These changes include:

* The same personalized greeting and transactional alerts that will appear directly underneath the header.
    * A Search box that will show within the header consistently on every page on eBay Motors.
    * Moving the My eBay link into the main navigation area within the black band, instead of above it.
    * Renaming the Browse button to Buy.
    * Adding a link to the Community area above the black band.

Several other programs and links on eBay Motors will be renamed as well, including:

* the Services link, which will be renamed as Buyer Protection & Services.
    * the How To Center, which will be become Tips & Advice.

Finally, we’re going to add a link to the Security & Resolution Center to the footer at the bottom of every page to make it easier to find.

To see what new header will look like after these changes, please see our preview.

Protest Protest Protest Protest Protest
I'm sooooo excited I can hardly sit still!
[quote author=Anita link=topic=672.msg2518#msg2518 date=1128550579]
I'm sooooo excited I can hardly sit still!
[/quote]

Vibrancy strikes again!
[quote author=bargainbloodhound link=topic=672.msg2503#msg2503 date=1128530306]

Protest Protest Protest Protest Protest
[/quote]

Cause that proved to be such a great idea when they did it on the rest of eBay's site. Tongue2