TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: eBay.com: 20¢ Auction-Style and Fixed Price Listing Day January 18
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:

As a special offer for our sellers, we are pleased to announce a one-day promotion for www.ebay.com where the insertion fees for Auction-style and Fixed Price listings will be 20¢!

The 20¢ Insertion Fee Sale starts on Thursday, January 18, 2007 at 00:00:01 PT (12:00 AM plus one second) and ends that same day, Thursday, January 18, 2007 at 23:59:59 PT (11:59 PM plus 59 seconds). Listings which were created prior to January 18, 2007 and scheduled to start during the promotional period will also be eligible for the special promotional rate.

This promotion will not apply to the following types of listings: all eBay Motors listings (including Parts & Accessories, Passenger Vehicles, Motorcycles, Power Sports, and Other Vehicles), as well as International, Live Auction, Professional Services, Real Estate, Ad Format, and Store Inventory listings. Also, the following Business & Industrial categories are excluded from this promotion: tractors & farm machinery (category #91952), heavy equipment (25249), concession trailers, carts (67145), imaging and aesthetics equipment (92035), forklifts and other lifts (97185), manufacturing equipment (92080), metalworking equipment (92082), and commercial printing presses (26247).

more info: http://pages.ebay.com/promo/20centpromotion07/
Whoa!  :o

A CLD a mere three weeks after their "annual" post-Christmas CLD??

Telling, to say the least...

Cheers

Quote:insertion fees for Auction-style and Fixed Price listings will be 20¢!

I would list on eBay today to take advantage of eBay's generosity but it's free listing day (as usual) on my websites so I'm going to pass on this sale.  Smile
[quote author=amy link=topic=6727.msg40665#msg40665 date=1169142789]
Quote:insertion fees for Auction-style and Fixed Price listings will be 20¢!

I would list on eBay today to take advantage of eBay's generosity but it's free listing day (as usual) on my websites so I'm going to pass on this sale.  Smile
[/quote]

Laughing7
PSU shows 19.3 million listings so I guess someone took advantage of the sale.  Big Grin