TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Reliabid: Service to Help Deal With Non Paying Bidders and Debt Collection
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm back with another problem  Smile

With a BuySafe or Square Trade seal the wording is designed to reassure the buyer that they can trust the seller--i.e. it sends a positive message.

I'm looking at the Reliabid seal in this auction with the words "this auction is protected against non-paying bidders" in huge letters, and the message isn't nearly as buyer friendly--a case could be made it leaves a negative impression of the seller if you're a buyer.  While I've always stated a time frame for payments in my listings, I've always avoided mentioning the words Non Paying Bidder because I think it leaves the buyer with a bad impression--i.e. they might hit the back button after seeing it.
[quote author=amy link=topic=677.msg17617#msg17617 date=1152849165]
With a BuySafe or Square Trade seal the wording is designed to reassure the buyer that they can trust the seller--i.e. it sends a positive message.

I'm looking at the Reliabid seal in this auction with the words "this auction is protected against non-paying bidders" in huge letters, and the message isn't nearly as buyer friendly--a case could be made it leaves a negative impression of the seller if you're a buyer.  While I've always stated a time frame for payments in my listings, I've always avoided mentioning the words Non Paying Bidder because I think it leaves the buyer with a bad impression--i.e. they might hit the back button after seeing it.
[/quote]

The shield's TOS statement is OK but I'd get rid of the flashing non paying bidders die warning at the top.
[quote author=sneakymagenta link=topic=677.msg17733#msg17733 date=1153006182]
[quote author=amy link=topic=677.msg17617#msg17617 date=1152849165]

[/quote]

The shield's TOS statement is OK but I'd get rid of the flashing non paying bidders die warning at the top.
[/quote]

Agreeeeeeeee!
Pages: 1 2