TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Member Showcase: WebGraphicsSource**Custom Basic eBay Auction Template
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Buy this service now at WebGraphicsSource

Custom Basic eBay Auction Template

Basic eBay Auction Template Design

This is for a simple basic auction template to help you establish an online  identity for eBay.

Please view the sample at the bottom of the page (click to enlarge)

Design includes;

1. Template Design
  2. Custom logo
  3. Matching discussion boards logo

Templates are designed for a screen resolution of  800x600 to prevent scrolling. Unless you prefer a  expanding width template.

All  Graphics and Images are not to be re-sold,  or given away..

Some templates have fixed widths, please be sure you  are aware of the size, any questions, please e-mail me.

Once the design is finished, and you are satisfied,  any additional html work and graphics editing after 30  days will have a surcharge.

Basic html skills are  required, if you need help, I will do my best, but be  sure you are able to eventually edit the template.

No  refunds after 14 days, once the design process has  started.

Images should not be optimized when I send  them too you.  I will try to reduce the file size  before I send the images to you.

Templates for eBay  work the best with turbolister or Seller's Assistant.

The colors cannot be  changed on the templates, due to how they are put  together using several images to make one.

Templates are basic design only, they do not include  animations, mouseover effects, java script etc.   Any questions please ask.

This design includes 6 months of free image hosting for the template with www.gotnetspace.com

Buy this service now at WebGraphicsSource:
http://www.webgraphicssource.com/Custom....n.Template
Â