TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: eBay Town Hall Meeting with Bill Slobb Thursday January 25 2007
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:***Phone In Your Questions! Town Hall with Bill Cobb on Thursday, January 25*** 

Hi everyone...this is Bill Cobb, President, Marketplaces North America. I'd like to invite you to our next Town Hall event on Thursday, January 25, 2007 from 4:00pm to 5:00pm Pacific time. I've asked some of our Town Hall regulars to join me in answering your questions live on the air.

Phone in your question on the air
If you have a question for me or one of the other leaders on our panel, you'll be able to call us at our toll-free number – 877-474-3302 - and ask us your question on the air! We'll be broadcasting LIVE via Internet radio with the help of our friends at wsRadio (the same folks that produce Griff's eBay Radio show). As always, you'll be able to listen in via Windows Media Player or Real Player.

If you'd prefer to type us your question, you can post your question to our new Town Hall forum. We'll be answering some of the questions posted there, as well.

So, I hope you’ll join us to let us know what's on your minds and to hear what other Community members have to say. Visit www.ebay.com/townhall for more information.

Sincerely,

Bill Cobb
President, Marketplaces North America

more info: http://www.ebay.com/townhall