TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Bug Report!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Problems since the TT upgrade or new server's entrance or whatever. Tongue2

1. I would have posted this in the proper forum, but for some reason, that forum is not showing me either a "new topic" button or a "post reply" button.. In other words, I can't post!

2. Some of the smilies are different and they aren't animated!

3. All of the images in the "Art Appreciation" thread have disappeared! Tongue1  And, I can't post any new images at all!

Help! :turkey1:

Edited to add:

When the new server went online, all of my images disappeared from forumpress as well.I think it's on Supreme Center 40 or whatever. I attempted (today) to post the images again, and I can't use the image thing or the html in the posting area. Really weird and all related, IMO. Tard

One more clue. When I tried to publish a page to my xcart site (also on server 40, and consisting of only images), it flickered and you would briefly see the little "x" thingies that indicate a broken image link, but thats all.
Quote:1. I would have posted this in the proper forum, but for some reason, that forum is not showing me either a "new topic" button or a "post reply" button.. In other words, I can't post!

I'll check the permissons on both your account and the advertiser group.   Nothing would have changed when we moved the forum though because the entire site was moved at once (i.e. we created a gzip file and unzipped it on the new server).

Quote:3. All of the images in the "Art Appreciation" thread have disappeared!    And, I can't post any new images at all!

I see all of them.

Quote:When the new server went online, all of my images disappeared from forumpress as well.I think it's on Supreme Center 40 or whatever.

I see all of the images on forumpress too.  TT and our other company sites use different name servers/servers/data centers than TH uses so there wouldn't be any connection between the move of TT and your images.

Quote:I attempted (today) to post the images again, and I can't use the image thing or the html in the posting area
Both of them use javascript...hmmm...I think the problem is on your PC.  Try clearing your cache/history files, running a virus/spyware check, checking your firewall settings etc.  If the problem was on a server nobody would be able to see the images (and I see them)

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Okay, I feel really stupid now.  :oops: :oops:  I have that damn developer's toolbar (an FF extsn.), and apparently I had disabled external images and animations. Smileyyellowbang
It didn't dawn on me to check that until I read your post.

Sorry.... :oops:

PS//Ty for the help. Smile

(the smilies are moving again!)
I do still have the same problem with the announcements forum----no reply or new topic buttons. Icon_scratch
Quote:I have that damn developer's toolbar (an FF extsn.), and apparently I had disabled external images and animations.

8)
8)
;D
;D
2funny
2funny
  :twistedevil:
[quote author=sneakymagenta link=topic=6758.msg40828#msg40828 date=1169348850]
Quote:I have that damn developer's toolbar (an FF extsn.), and apparently I had disabled external images and animations.

8)
8)
;D
;D
2funny
2funny
  :twistedevil:
[/quote]

Thefinger Thefinger Thefinger

:turkey1: