TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Inventory & TulipShop Not Working in FireFox
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Quote:*insert anti-Plesk, cPanel control panel rant*
Control panels like cPanel and Plesk (and DirectAdmin, and TH's control panel) make some tasks easier for server administrators and they make everything easier for end-users but they also make huge changes to your server's configuration which sucks (and limits what you can do with the server).  We use Plesk on one server and cPanel on another (only because we needed to automate the ability of TulipDomains users to park domains on our name servers) but on our other servers we use Webmin control panel because it doesn't make any changes to your system.  I  Love4    Webmin (and it's free)
*end control panel rant*

Laughing7
Quote:The upgrade may or may not fix it because it could be an incompatibility with the version of the Plesk control panel on this server (ZenCart 1.35 won't run on this server either)...in which case the Shop will remain broken for a few months until we replace our last Pentium D server and I'll move TT to that server then.

I tried the upgrade on a test board...the shop menu pages are still broken.  BangHead
We can wait till you move it to the new server. Smile
[quote author=regic link=topic=6806.msg41196#msg41196 date=1169690923]
Quote:Me too. And I'm still unable to post in the announcements forum or the TT Trivia thread

Fixed for both forums.  The permissions on the Advertiser group were wrong.  If there are any other forums with the same problem let me know. 
[/quote]

Can't post a new topic in the "Guess Who/What" forum. Tard
Fixed.
TY, Reg. Big Grin
[quote author=BellisimaJ. link=topic=6806.msg42401#msg42401 date=1170697315]
[quote author=regic link=topic=6806.msg41196#msg41196 date=1169690923]
Quote:Me too. And I'm still unable to post in the announcements forum or the TT Trivia thread
[/quote]

Can't post a new topic in the "Guess Who/What" forum. Tard
[/quote]

Blame it on ...  It probably happened when we changed the permissions and removed the delete button after ... went on her post deleting rampage.
[quote author=bargainbloodhound]

Blame it on ...  It probably happened when we changed the permissions and removed the delete button after ... went on her post deleting rampage.
[/quote]

;D ;D
p.s. The TulipShop landing page is loading fine now, but when I click on "Buy Stuff" or on "View My Inventory," I'm still pulling a blank page.
Toothy10 Toothy10 Toothy10

Try adding a vhosts with

Code:
<Directory /$HTTPD_VHOSTS_D/domain.com/httpdocs>
php_admin_value open_basedir "$HTTPD_VHOSTS_D/domain.com/httpdocs:/tmp:/$THE_PATH_PHP_SCRIPT_TRIES_TO_ACCESS_TO"
</Directory>

edit- GeSHi is fucked too.  Violent1
Pages: 1 2 3