TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Caffeinated Doughnuts and Bagels
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:America is a caffeinated nation. Supporting an $11 billion industry, Americans consume more than 300 million cups of coffee each day from coffee shops, whose numbers have grown 18-fold since 1990. But Robert Bohannon, a scientist in Durham, N.C., is convinced there's a market for even more caffeine products—specifically in baked goods. Now he's hoping to persuade chains such as Starbucks (SBUX) and Dunkin' Donuts to sign on to sell his Buzz Donuts and Buzzed Bagels.

"Not everyone likes coffee," says Graham Wilson, a spokesman for Bohannon. "These products are an alternative if you like your morning pastry and want a boost without having to drink coffee."...

full article: http://www.businessweek.com/bwdaily/dnfl...exclusives
The thought of caffeinated bagels makes me want to  Puke

[quote author=amy link=topic=6859.msg41412#msg41412 date=1169928212]
The thought of caffeinated bagels makes me want to  Puke

[/quote]

Laughing7

I prefer my caffeine in my coffee. Tongue3
I hate coffee and donuts.

I love bagels.

I'll take my bagels caffeine-free, though.
We have caffeinated rain in Seattle.  Toothy2
[quote author=sneakymagenta link=topic=6859.msg41431#msg41431 date=1169949338]
We have caffeinated rain in Seattle.  Toothy2
[/quote]

You mean starbucks found it's way into the rain too?  :blinkie:
I thought they would be happy just being on every street corner in Seattle.  Laughing7
I'll take a dozen please. Common051
[quote author=thentavius link=topic=6859.msg41422#msg41422 date=1169932828]
I hate coffee and donuts.

I love bagels.

I'll take my bagels caffeine-free, though.
[/quote]

Smileykoolaid

Haven't had any coffee for a few weeks now and though I used to like donuts and probably have one again if the moment was right, I'd take a nice bagel over them any day of the week. And not those store-bought creations either but a nice jumbo lumpy warm one right out of the oven at some Mom&Pop deli.

If it had sesame seeds on it, I'll be in heaven
Quote:. And not those store-bought creations either but a nice jumbo lumpy warm one right out of the oven at some Mom&Pop deli.

If it had sesame seeds on it, I'll be in heaven

Me too. New York bagels are my favs. With poppy seeds. Smile