TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: "Knowing Me, Knowing You":A Game!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

1. Poem

Alabama Song - The Doors  (not my absolute favorite... I just pulled that one out of my hat)

2. Shopping

Nah

3. Ethnic Food

Tossup - Mexican (mmmm... CARNITAS!) and Thai

4. Favorite U.S. City

Don't have one... I'm a country boy... but if I must choose, it would be L.A.

5.  Why?

Because I think I'd still know my way around there...  Wink
five new questions:

1.) What was the make of your first car?

2.) What's your idea of a fantastic birthday (if you celebrate them)

3.) What's the funniest or silliest city name you've ever heard?

4.) What's your favorite kind of cheese?

5.) If you're at a bar and you had a choice of the following beverages (no others were available), which would you choose and why?
a. a fine wine
b. regular beer
c. stout
d. ale
e. a coke/pepsi
f.  imported beer
g. cheap wine (lol)
h. water

1.) What was the make of your first car?  A gorgeous, tomato red Pontiac Trans Am, 8 cylinders and turbo-charged-----I loved that car and I was the envy of all the boys, lol. Laughing7

2.) What's your idea of a fantastic birthday (if you celebrate them)  A day spent with my family. If I am unattached on a birthday, my brothers and I usually hit the clubs after a family dinner.

3.) What's the funniest or silliest city name you've ever heard? Um, not sure. "Hell, Michigan" I guess.

4.) What's your favorite kind of cheese? Gouda.

5.) If you're at a bar and you had a choice of the following beverages (no others were available), which would you choose and why?
a. a fine wine
b. regular beer
c. stout
d. ale
e. a coke/pepsi
f.  imported beer
g. cheap wine (lol)
h. water

A. fine wine or E. coke/pepsi Why? I HATE beer  Gagamaggot  and cheap wine. I drink enough water during the day. A glass of a nice smooth wine is perfect in my opinion. I also love colas.
1.) What was the make of your first car?-Mercury Capri, her name was Baby Cakes  ^-^

2.) What's your idea of a fantastic birthday (if you celebrate them)-We go out to dinner at a nice restaurant as a family which is special because normally our children would rather see a dentist than be seen in public with their parents.

3.) What's the funniest or silliest city name you've ever heard?-Walla Walla Washington, so many jokes, the State Penitentiary  is also located there

4.) What's your favorite kind of cheese?-Edam,Gouda,Swiss

a. a fine wine
b. regular beer
c. stout
d. ale
e. a coke/pepsi-Coke, I don't drink alcohol anymore, many years ago I used to love a good riesling wine
f.  imported beer
g. cheap wine (lol)
h. water
Quote:Mercury Capri, her name was Baby Cakes

My '94 Firebird's name is "Baby".! :turkey1:

Quote:The Doors

Love4  the Doors!
Pages: 1 2