TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Help:Question regarding Image Zoom Software
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was wondering if anyone has the zoom feature on their website. I have no idea how you do it. I did find the following
product

Image zoom software is a free open source software written in Action Script for Flash

link:
http://www.digitalbrochuredesign.com/image-zoom/

What type of website would this work in? Are there other programs for this feature that are affordable?
Is it a feature worth having if you sell clothing/footwear? I like the feature when I am shopping online.

Quote:What type of website would this work in?

It says it works with any PHP or ASP shopping cart.

Quote:Is it a feature worth having if you sell clothing/footwear?

I'd rather see the entire enlarged photo.
Thanks Regic for the input.

What is required to enlarge a photo on your website? When you host a site on TT is that feature available?
Sorry if these questions are lame, but this stuff is brand new to me.
Tongue3
Quote: What is required to enlarge a photo on your website?

Most shopping carts have a built-in click to enlarge feature.  There is a Zen Cart add-on mod called Light Box (click the photo) that works well.
That is cool. I like it.
Toothy9

Does TT install the zen cart?
We install Zen.  I don't know if that mod (or the Image Handler mod which creates the smaller thumbnails) works with the latest version of Zen though.  The latest Zen version has PayPal Express Checkout...the earlier versions don't.

ZenCart is also harder to customize than CRE Loaded. 
Quote:I don't know if that mod (or the Image Handler mod which creates the smaller thumbnails) works with the latest version of Zen though.

:Smile yes to both  Tongue