TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: New York bill would ban iPods, Cell Phones, Video Games, Sex in Crosswalks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:New York bill would ban iPods, Cell Phones, Video Games, Sex in Crosswalks

Correction: My mistake. Sex  Sex in crosswalks was banned in a previous bill.   Angel1

Quote:Walk, jog or bicycle across a New York street with an iPod plugged in your ears and you could get slapped with a US$100 ticket under a new law proposed by a legislator from Brooklyn.

State Sen. Carl Kruger's bill would also outlaw the use of cell phones, Blackberries, video games or other electronic devices when crossing the street.

He cited the death of a 21-year-old man who was listening to music when he stepped off a curb and was hit by a bus in Brooklyn in September, and the death of a 23-year-old iPod listener last month...

full article: http://www.ecommercetimes.com/story/RbWW...alks.xhtml
Quote:New York bill would ban iPods, Cell Phones, Video Games,  in Crosswalks

Yeah, sure, that'll work.  Happy001 Happy001

Quote:Correction: My mistake.  Sex      sex in crosswalks was banned in a previous bill. 

Happy001 Happy001 Happy001
I bet a jay walking ticket is a lot less - therefore if you are listening to tunes, cross in the middle of the street - something I have always thought was safer anyway, because dodge-ing cars from two directions is easier than dodge-ing (light-running) cars from four directions.