TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Anita's Blabbering Chit Chat Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Patrice,
I TOTALLY understand what you are saying about moving down a box on the age thing!  LOL  I thought I was the only weirdo that thought about that. 

Everyone can quit worrying about how I feel about my age.  I could care a less how old I am... considering the alternative.  I was only comparing my age to that of the Chippendale guys.  They were having their pictures taken (for a fee) with allllll young girls all night with the exception of my cousin, Tony.  ;D

Who is Donny?

Kim,
Sounds like you are having a BLAST!  Good for you. 

I DO think Patrick Swayze is attractive (more so before the face lift), but I also think he is verrrrry talented... singing, dancing, and acting.  Plus, he has been married forever.  He's one of the few Hollywood guys that I do wish the best for.  Okay, I'm done.

Oh, I don't have to apologize... this is my rambling thread.  lol
My first grandchild.  It's a boy!

[quote author=Anita link=topic=2527.msg23958#msg23958 date=1158770682]
My first grandchild.  It's a boy!

[/quote]

Awwwwwww. He's adorable, Anita.
SOOO Cute! Congrats Anita!
Snarky and Lacy waiting for their morning snacks at the passthrough window.

My grandson, Hemi:
Aw, Anita, they look soo sweet!!
Love the doggie pics Anita. Darling pups.
[Image: lick.gif]
Anita, I don't know what the hell that is, but it's revolting, isn't it? Ewwwwwwwwwwww!!!

Just found it on TRS. Yuck. Want me to pull that post? Laughing7
Quote:OH.... thanks bell... You've just given my subconscious material for my next bad dream!

tongue2

Angel1

It is horrible, isn't it? Tongue3
Pages: 1 2 3