TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Hip Hip Hooray! Clippy is DEAD DEAD DEAD!!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Quote:The lights dim. Roll film. The music starts gently at first--it's Boyz II Men's "End of the Road," possibly, or perhaps Joni Mitchell's "Big Yellow Taxi." The film is a montage, candid moments from a life caught on film. Young Clippy is being brought home from the hospital, in a box alongside the other paperclips in his litter. Now there's his first head scratch and his first screen tap. Next it's little Clippy looking sleepy. He's had a long day helping out confused Office users. There's the time he rode the paper airplane away from Outlook. Wasn't that exciting? He's such a brave little Office Assistant. Look, there he is with all of his friends. Doesn't he look happy? There's the Albert Einstein looking guy, and the dog, and the wizard. Is that Will Shakespeare? The last scene is a still photo of Clippy standing proudly on his prized piece of notebook paper. The dates "1997-2007" appear, and then simply, the words "Goodbye Clippy."...

full article: http://www.appscout.com/2007/02/to_kill_a_paperclip.php

The dork is dead. Happy001
Crybaby2
Quote:There's the Albert Einstein looking guy

Einstein wouldn't be caught dead using Windows.  Icon_tongue
[quote author=rose link=topic=7347.msg43456#msg43456 date=1171250275]

[/quote]

Laughing4
[quote author=rose link=topic=7347.msg43456#msg43456 date=1171250275]
Quote:There's the Albert Einstein looking guy

[/quote]

Einstein would have died waiting for Gentoo to install. Yellowtonguerazz
I always have hated that little prick. Particularly when he bangs on the screen and scares the $h!t out of me.
Clippy was responsible for my switch to OpenOffice

R.I.P. Cliptard
Quote:I always have hated that little prick. Particularly when he bangs on the screen and scares the $h!t out of me.

Laughing4
Clippy's inventor was fired by Microsoft and now works in product develpment for eBay. (I'm joking, but he'd fit right in based on some of eBay's enhancements over the years)
Pages: 1 2