TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Is Bellisima a Spokesperson For This Site?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Straight up BBH, and Amy.

Is Belle a spokesperson for your site?

She has attacked me, my businesses, and my character, under this cloak of "approved by TulipTools".

Please answer the question many have asked - is she part of TulipTools?

She has insinuated enough that she is, that many have decided to not visit your forums.  They don't like Belle, she insinuates that she is leadership, etc.

So, please - just put it out there.

Is Belle leadership at this forum or not????

Thanks,
Jen

Admin note: the 2 threads on the same topic started by Jen have been merged into one topic.
A. No she is not a spokesman for TulipTools or an owner despite the libelous statements about our company your friends have chosen to spread all over the place.  She is a member here.

B.  Keep your fights from other forums off of our forum Jen.  If you have a problem with someone on another forum don't bring it here. The fighting on this forum ended months ago.  We don't need you bringing fights from other forums here.

Don't bring your crap from elsewhere here. -- Do You Understand?
Well, I believed in you guys.

I really did. 

However, not being able to respond to the Belle thread has me disillusioned.

I believe what others have written - that she has changed the dynamic here.

Good bye, good luck with your endeavors (as long as it doesn't include harrrasssing others).

Glad I got you to clarify Belle's situation.  You guys should clarify that elsewhere.  She goes around like the self-appointed spokesperson - the lack of your correction makes many stay away.

Bye.

ADMIN NOTE: A few hours after Jen posted this statement we discovered that 3 domain names (tuliptoolz com,tuliptools info, tuliptools org) which had been registered by an unknown party as part of an organized campaign of tortuous interference against Tulip Tools were redirecting traffic to Jen's web hosting site.

Details are available here: http://www.thecarwashlive.com/forums/sho...php?t=5170&page=2

Dear Jen,

You have bashed and libeled  TT across several boards, including your own, for weeks now.

The criminal stalkers that you have chosen to associate with, i.e.;xppman, anita/workingstiff, and Fiery Female, have made physical threats both to my person and to bbh and regic.

The aforementioned criminal stalkers have knowingly made false/libelous statements regarding both myself and Tulip Tools.

The aforementioned criminal stalkers have posted threats and hate speech at a well-known hate site.

The aforementioned criminal stalkers have registered both my legal name and variations on the name of TT for use as harassment sites. My name was registered on December 12. Does that date ring a bell?

The aforementioned criminal stalkers have sent out emails to TT clients and forum members, denigrating TT.

Two of the criminal stalkers have made death threats against both myself and bbh.

Your response to all this?

Well, as you know, you jumped in to the fray with them, gathering them to your forum and hosting site in an effort to compete with TT the only way that you  possibly could--------bashing of the competition.

You not only took in the criminal stalkers, you encouraged them to continue their bashing on your forum. Additionally, you posted links to the disgusting threads at The R. Show that were started by the criminal stalkers for the sole purpose of discrediting both myself and TT.

Why did you involve yourself in all this? Because you are greedy. You aspired to compete with TulipHosting in the only manner that you could. Your hosting site is far over-priced and the support is so lacking as to be laughable.

For the edification of yourself and viewers, I have posted a price comparison:TullipHosting vs Ez Hosting  HERE.

This is why, Jen, I am very glad that you have manifestoed. I despise hypocrites and double-dealing. You  are not a person I would ever wish to associate with.

Ciao, Jen.
Quote:the lack of your correction makes many stay away.

The numbers simply don't reflect this, Jen.

Alexa Rankings:

3-month change:^+57%

Traffic Rank for tuliptools.com: 39,304

In fact, we have a nice group right now who are not interested in the constant fighting that occurred here when the criminal stalkers were here. Tongue

Good luck to you, Jen.