TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: eBay to Expand Classifieds Format on Core Site
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:eBay has renamed its Ad Format feature "Classified Ads," and will make several enhancements to the classifieds listing format in late February. eBay had expanded Ad Format beyond Real Estate to other categories 1 year ago, where - in eBay's words - "more time and communication is common before a deal is closed."

There are no binding transactions involved with Classified Ad listings, and eBay encourages sellers to use the format to generate multiple leads. Classified Ad listings appear alongside auctions and fixed-price listings in eBay search results. Formerly the format was available exclusively in the Real Estate category, but was expanded last February to Websites and Businesses for Sale; Trade Show Booths; Prefabricated Buildings; Travel; Specialty Services; and Everything Else...

eBay also plans to add improved lead-management functionality to "My eBay" for Classified Ads, and it is adding Best Offer support. eBay said sellers would be able to list phone number and business hours in their listings,...

full article: http://www.auctionbytes.com/cab/abn/y07/m02/i12/s01
core  :turkey2: core  :turkey2: core  :turkey2: core  :turkey2: core
Can I run a classified for my website? Wink
[quote author=maggie777 link=topic=7368.msg43633#msg43633 date=1171389188]
[/quote]

Laughing7
[quote author=maggie777 link=topic=7368.msg43633#msg43633 date=1171389188]
[/quote]

Only if you're selling the entire website.