TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: "Spreading the Love"...Puke...50% Off Auction-Style Listings eBay.com/.ca 2/14
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ebay USA Wrote:***A Valentine’s Day Treat from Philipp Justus: 50% Off Auction-Style Listings*** 

February 13, 2007 | 05:00PM PST/PT

Philipp Justus
Hi everyone...I'm Philipp Justus. I recently joined the North American team to lead the auctions business, working for Bill Cobb. Previously I ran eBay's business in Europe. As Bill has said, auction-style listings deliver eBay's signature buying experience, and I'm excited to be involved in such an important, and fun, part of eBay.

Everyone in the United States has welcomed me so warmly that I'd like to spread the love! :blinkie:  So, tomorrow, February 14th, insertion fees for auction-style listings will be 50% off. For full details, see our information page.

I hope you have a happy Valentine's Day, and I look forward to meeting many of you at eBay Live! this year.

Sincerely,

Philipp Justus
Senior Vice President, Auctions

more info: http://pages.ebay.com/promo/50offlistings/

Note:  "Love Spreading" is an added bonus for US Sellers.  Canadian sellers are eligible for the 50% off promo but will have to look elsewhere for nookie.

eBay Canada Wrote:**eBay Canada Price Promotion – 50% off Auction Format *** 

13 February, 2007 | 20:02

When is it? One day only, starting Wednesday, February 14, 2007 between 00:00:01 ET (12:00 AM plus one second on Wednesday, February 14, 2007) and ending Wednesday, February 14, 2007 at 23:59:59 ET(11:59 PM plus 59 seconds).

How does it work? Insertions fees for Auction Format will be revised on the Canada & U.S sites as reflected in the fee table in the link below. This includes listings created prior to the promotion and scheduled to start during the promotional period February 14, 2007. All other fees (Final Value Fees and all other optional listing upgrade fees) will still be charged.

Who is included? All users who list their items in Auction Format will be eligible for the promotion. Items re-listed that match the above eligibility will qualify for the promotion. Items listed in two categories will receive the promotional fee for each item.

What is excluded? Fixed Price listings, Motors Vehicles, Buy It Now feature upgrade, Business and Industrial Capital Equipment, Store Inventory Format, Real Estate Auction Format listings and Real Estate Ad Format listings will not be included in this promotion. The promotional rate does not apply to listings with a start date prior to February 14, 2007 - including those listings revised during the promotional period. The promotional rate also does not apply to listings created on February 14, 2007 and scheduled to start after the promotion ends.

more info: http://www.ebay.ca/promo/LD50PCTAFP0214
Quote:Note:  "Love Spreading" is an added bonus for US Sellers.  Canadian sellers are eligible for the 50% off promo but will have to look elsewhere for nookie.

Happy001

Why do the ebay people always manage to sound like such dorks? Big Grin