TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: eBay's security problems: Vladuz and account hijackings via redirect page on eBay
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Quote:The criminals at the CAPP forum (a cyberstalker infested pit)

One of the stalkers has had his entire CAPP account deleted. He claimed that it was not he who has been posting at the forum.(liar, liar, pants on fire........) :Smile

I suspect he had admin remove it because he is being made fun of on another forum and the thread also includes his website addy. Didn't want his customers to find out what a total Tool  he is. Losers seem to have an inability to own their own words(his posts are quoted on the other forum).
Although, I assume his posts are still available in The Wayback Machine.  Laughing7

Not surprising that the idiots are cheering the criminal, Vladuz. Considering their iq and temperament, not surprising that they are also ebayers, the very group the hacker is victimizing.  Tard
[quote author=bargainbloodhound link=topic=7538.msg44884#msg44884 date=1172263673]
You left out the words 'low IQ' and 'braindead'.  Smile
[/quote]

Oh? Was someone talking about me in here?
[quote author=thentavius link=topic=7538.msg44934#msg44934 date=1172297936]
[quote author=bargainbloodhound link=topic=7538.msg44884#msg44884 date=1172263673]
You left out the words 'low IQ' and 'braindead'.  Smile
[/quote]

Oh? Was someone talking about me in here?
[/quote]

Mmmm...........don't think so. Big Grin

Just an addition to my post re the CAPP forum. Be aware that they are now posting quotes from hate sites to disparage those they do not like---this is not a legitimate group and should be avoided.
Mandy Wrote:EDIT: Some morons are actually cheering the hacker's crimes.  The criminals at the CAPP forum (a cyberstalker infested pit) have taken time out from their daily routine of stalking eBayers and committing auction interference to cheer the hacker in his cyberterror campaign of identity theft and fraud.

And they continue onward, like the idiots they are. :Smile

Today at the CAPP forum:

Anonymous Wrote:One of these days when you IDIOTS learn some respect and humility, and quit treating folks like sh#t, maybe life will get easier. I will hafta say _at least_ one thing positive for Vladuz; he has validated everything we have been saying for sooooo long. He has shown sleazebay for the LIAR IT is! (and he has good taste in youtube videos )

Psssst... really_bored LOSER, do you feel that Vladuz may be some sort of real, true-life urban legend, or (gasp), cult leader?
Do you get the idea all those whore auctions are a message, dummyf*&ck?

AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!! LIFE IS GOOD!!!

Unlesss you are ebay, or one of it's fake persuader trolls.

That comes next, exposing the fake persuaders...

http://www.activeboard.com/forum.spark?forumID=78886&p=3&topicID=10540427
Are you surprised that the IDENTITY THIEVES at that forum who registered your son's name regard this Vladuz identity thieve as a hero?
Quote:Are you surprised that the IDENTITY THIEVES at that forum who registered your son's name regard this Vladuz identity thieve as a hero?

No, not at all, Jez. They are total losers! Puke
[quote author=mandy link=topic=7538.msg44108#msg44108 date=1171792142]
Account hijackings at eBay that may be related to a security flaw on the eBay site.The hijackers are using a redirected page on the eBay site to phish account info.

At least 429 listings from multiple sellers altered/hacked.  The hijackers only change to the listings is adding an email address with a message to contact seller via email.

Quote:The sellers all had their accounts stolen with this question,

Q: Hello, My name is Ace Schmidt. I just saw this item of yours and I remember seeing the same item two days ago, take a look:

Code:
http://search.shipping.ebay.com/?fcid=1&fpos=90210&vlm=1&requesturl= http%3A%2F%2Fsearch-completed.ebay.mydyn.net/ws/eBayISAPI.dll.php?SignIn&UsingSSL=1&pUserId=&co_partnerId=2&siteid=0&save=Save

Please note the URL
The scammer is routing through ebay's servers and having ebay send the victims to his scam login page.
The scammer's url comes after the (requesturl) in the above URL

PLEASE DO NOT CLICK ON THE LINK IF YOU ARE NOT SURE WHAT YOU ARE DOING!
Quote:Massive, worldwide, multiple user hijacks Sad
just*abby  (0 ) View Listings | Report Feb-17-07 18:26 PST
Hi

Im after a bit of help and support for the UK boards.

Its hearly 2.30am here, and a massive global multi-hijack scam has been discovered.

Search for the words "Dont forget to include the item number in your message" in worldwide listings and you'll find the problem

http://forums.ebay.com/db2/thread.jspa?t...1000442423&start=0
http://forums.ebay.co.uk/thread.jspa?thr...1200089939&start=0

[/quote]

??????????? Holy POO POO!

There was one of those on an auction I bid on during the last week, or so, and I didn't give it a second thought as it was posted on the auction page as one of those questions (with replies) that sellers can opt to post on the bottom of the auction page. Figured someone was trying to help the seller but now it doesn't make sense, looking back now, as how did they even get that through eBay's email system? Don't send a ton of messages but it seems to me that you can't include html, web addresses or quotation marks in your question as it won't send your message until you edit that stuff out.

Now I'm wondering if I even looked at the link and if I need to change my password but I don't think so since you have to be signed in to view the entire message(s).

And I sure as hell don't remember eBay sending any kind of notice to me concerning this problem. Why do we almost always have to find this garbage out second-hand?
Quote:Why do we almost always have to find this garbage out second-hand?

They don't want us to know. Right now, with Vladuz' program, every account that exists on ebay is at risk. And they still won't tell us.  Tard
[quote author=BellisimaJ. link=topic=7538.msg45592#msg45592 date=1172891227]
Quote:Why do we almost always have to find this garbage out second-hand?

They don't want us to know. Right now, with Vladuz' program, every account that exists on ebay is at risk. And they still won't tell us.  Tard
[/quote]

Yeah, I was reading about Vladuz while peeking around here earlier in the day. Scary stuff to say the least.

So they got into eBay. Does this mean Paypal is also vulnerable? Good thing I keep that account empty and only add funds before I pay for something but still... for the amount of money they make off all of us they need to solve these problems NOW and put all their "expansion BS" on the back burner until it's done.
Pages: 1 2 3