TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Auction Site Owner TrustedAuction Spams the Blujay Boards and Insults Women
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Quote:You can spam your heart out on this thread, but I doubt you'll get too many of us jumping on your little kiddy cart.

Lol, not really. Regic throws spammers in "The  Spam4  Penalty Box" and they are banned forevermore! Happy001

http://community.tuliptools.com/index.ph...115.0.html
I'm really sorry you guys, Regic. I didn't realize by copying & pasting that post I found on blujay would lead that person here with his auction site. :oops: :oops: :oops:
[quote author=O~Romeo~U~Suck link=topic=3775.msg44341#msg44341 date=1171934893]
I'm really sorry you guys, Regic. I didn't realize by copying & pasting that post I found on blujay would lead that person here with his auction site. :oops: :oops: :oops:
[/quote]

Lol, ORUS, calm down. Reg won't throw you in the penalty box! Happy001 Happy001

(She may not even throw that Spam4  post in there) Laughing7
Let me again try and clear this up, we are not trying to spam through these threads we are just responding to bad pub's.
Yes if you guys go to the site it would be good but first and for most we would like to get the message across that we are not trying to be just another auction site.
Our CEO is a ebay seller himself and he created the site with ebay sellers for ebay sellers, his whole idea is that the site will be something that we all work on together to make it succesful.
Let Ebay, WP and the rest slug it out, we don't care we are trying to provide more services to the public than just listing and buying.
We want to be able to offer you everything we can from the site.
So we are sorry if we sent out the wrong msg by trying to answer the listings here.
Trusteda,
With all due respect, your site looks like a WP clone, apart from the fact that WP actually has a cleaner, more professional look (I never thought I'd say that, but it's true). As near as I can tell your site is simply an advertising conduit, for everybody and anybody to come spend a dime with Google AdWords, etc., including your competitor auction sites. Why anybody would spend money to advertise on your site, when there's no traffic, is beyond me, but what do I know.

Furthermore, this is a WP thread. The topic here is Koolaid land. If you want to cheer for your own obscure, fledgling site, I suggest you start your own Trustedauction thread. And while you're at it, I suggest you change the name of your site. The world already has one too many insignificant, "trust based" venues run by an eBay seller.
You tell him Alskling! Laughing4
Edited...It's 4:31 am, I need some sleep!
Quote:first and for most

First and foremost, learn proper usage of the English language.

Quote:Our CEO is a ebay seller himself and he created the site with ebay sellers for ebay sellers

Where in the hell have I heard this before?  Hmmmmm maybe WP1 - NO WAIT - WP2 - NO IT WAS BOTH, and both were bad news.

Quote:And while you're at it, I suggest you change the name of your site. The world already has one too many insignificant, "trust based" venues run by an eBay seller

I second that.

Oh, and since you're here, have some  Smileykoolaid or have you already been dipping into the pitcher?  Raytard clone.

Sign18

Quote:First and foremost, learn proper usage of the English language.

The new "revolutionary" site can be accessed in German and Russian (go figure), so it doesn't surprise me that our spammer here has a language issue.

Edit: Don't bother checking out this "venue." It claims to have launched on 10/1/2007 (now, that's a futuristic statement - or maybe it's the European dating system) and has a grand total of (sit down for this one, it'll blow your socks off) 19 listings, 6 of which are for other on-line venue-type businesses-in-a-box. I think this guy must be related to Saturn.   
Not that I'm defending anyone, but some places do their date dd/mm/yyyy,
so maybe they mean Jan 10, not Oct 1.
Now back to your regularly scheduled program....  Sunny
[quote author=I want 1 2 link=topic=3775.msg44402#msg44402 date=1172009889]
Not that I'm defending anyone, but some places do their date dd/mm/yyyy,
so maybe they mean Jan 10, not Oct 1.
Now back to your regularly scheduled program....   Sunny
[/quote]
As I said, it may be the European way of dating.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8