TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Auction Site Owner TrustedAuction Spams the Blujay Boards and Insults Women
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Guys speaking as the CEO of the company (and not just the staff member who has been answering all these lovely comments) I have to really stepping in and do my part to clear some of this up for you here.
( Wait for it here comes the clever WP or "whatever" site promo "slime" you guys love to read............................... no seriously just wait for it)

Trustedauction is a site intended for all sellers and buyers (no really it is).....................................Ah sod the promo stuff......... you all need to seriously need to get out more and stop nasty kangarooing about well meaning sites!
Now with all due respect to you guys i know some of you have had a rough time with other sites such as the one that this topic is named after and you all a little bit bitter, resentfull and all that other stuff that you seem to love to spout on here.
Yes we are a U.K based company hence the date thing ( why anyone would be sad enough to bring that up as nasty kangarooing subject I doubt know, thats like me nasty kangarooing that i didn't get toast with my fry up today, "hint" no one cares)

Yes it only has a few listings at the mo and yes most of them went on last week, but tell me when was the last time you guys launched a brand new site from no traffic to having the traffic we do now and get people interested enough to list items with you. (stores on Ebay don't count) Honestly if any of you can stick ya hand, i won't nasty kangaroo about instead I'll say fair play to ya.
Oh and Finethings4u did it ever occur to you that the person before writing these things had a bit a of disability that they worked really hard at during writing all this and they made one mistake and you jumped all over it and because of that the poor girl was so distraught as she was so pleased with herself that she had not made any mistakes, (i hope your proud of yourselves coz I'm going to give you full marks for being that dam bitter and sad) oh I'll give you a hint at the name of this disability its called dyslexia look it up in the English dictionary.
This little rant is not aimed at those who have not been dragged into this war of words.
There i think thats my little rant over with, just thought I'd give you a taste of your own medicine
Thank you for reading this.
(Heres that lovely spam for ya guys) visit www.trustedauction.com - the revolution is here lol
Quote:As I said, it may be the European way of dating.

The date format is different in Europe, but the date is not, other than the difference created by the difference in actual time.

20 February 2007  Laughing7
Trusteda,
What are you doing here? If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen.
Trusteda,

You are missing something here. Your employee spammed this thread. Most forums frown on spam. In this case, clearly it isn't welcome. You should consider revising your marketing plan. Smile

Additionally, I don't think that your attitude will bring you the success that you are looking for. Your spam attempt fails, your employee's feelings were hurt and now you feel it necessary to berate the targets of your spam? Gotta say, never seen a CEO do that. Tard  Oh, except Ray Romeo.
Seriously speaking just as a normal person,I think you should go back and do some reading, my employee did not mean to spam, they were doing what i pay them to do and that is seek out and answer bad publicity.
They only presented facts and really never said come to our site today and get a free balloon.
And this is the first time i wrote things like this in a forum but i'm sorry are you not just a little bit sorry that you hurt another human beings feelings? are you really that bitter? seriously do some soul searching,
while i am a bit humbled after reading my own rant (not to be confused with being sorry and i wasn't going off at targets of spam the term is people), i gotta say that we are not spamming this thread, they were just answering bad pub on these kinda threads. So sorry if it came across that way
Now maybe you guys can tell me who this Ray Romeo guy is and why you all have a big thing against him?
Quote:Now maybe you guys can tell me who this Ray Romeo guy is and why you all have a big thing against him?

Maybe if you take the time to read this entire thread you will understand. The information in this thread will help you in your site. From what I have seen of your site the similarities between some of the things (Revolution) on your site and WP is remarkable. It is even more remarkable that you would ask who Ray Romeo is when your site seems to be, well I'll stop there.

Hi Ray  Thefinger

let the truth be told
u1it4less - "it's all in the name.."
X-POP NATION, A real seller's network
Quote:(Heres that lovely spam for ya guys) visit SPAM LINK REMOVED Smiley  - the revolution is here lol
LOL
Thank you for your comments there, and to answer your question the reason we found this thread is through google and analytics.
We had a visit from this site from the thread that someone else posted in turn that was from another answering of people asking questions about the site. (bluejay)
So we came here to see why we where getting hits from this site and thats when we found this thread, as you can tell not meaning to spam this site in the slightest if that was the case i would have told her to put a post in the adverts section of this site.
Oh i dont expect many people to jump on the band wagon or get used the site straight away but i would really like the feedback from people on how i can taylor it to suit all your needs.
[quote author=regic link=topic=3775.msg44416#msg44416 date=1172018158]
Quote:(Heres that lovely spam for ya guys) visit SPAM LINK REMOVED Smiley  - the revolution is here lol
LOL
[/quote]

Happy001 Happy001 Happy001
TRUST --

What part of "START YOUR OWN THREAD" Don't you understand?

I think everybody here has had enough "revolutionary" thinking to last a lifetime.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8