TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Auction Site Owner TrustedAuction Spams the Blujay Boards and Insults Women
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
To be honest with you i have never heard of wagglepop (who would name their site this, its a made up name and note a very good one at that maybe i should call my site goobles) or Ray till i read this thread.
Now i'm not one to be nosey but Alsking judging by the way your so filled with sarcasm and bitterness, you gonna be a female 40-50 not really had much in the way of bed room action recently, been let down one too many times in the past and you just don't give a toss anymore right. Never mind love I've got a great adult store opening on the site you choose what you want and I gladly organise a discount just for your pleasure. Then you can join the rest of us in the grey areas of the world. ( hope this makes you smile a bit) lol
Regic i hope you liked that little pee take of a spam comment lol.
Quote:Now i'm not one to be nosey but Alsking judging by the way your so filled with sarcasm and bitterness, you gonna be a female 40-50 not really had much in the way of bed room action recently, been let down one too many times in the past and you just don't give a toss anymore right. Never mind love I've got a great adult store opening on the site you choose what you want and I gladly organise a discount just for your plesure. Then you can join the rest of us in the grey areas of the world. ( hope this makes you smile a bit) lol

What the hell is wrong with you , you fucking idiot? Leave this damn thread, please.
[quote author=regic link=topic=3775.msg44422#msg44422 date=1172019268]
sexist auction site owner TrustedA Wrote:Now i'm not one to be nosey but Alsking judging by the way your so filled with sarcasm and bitterness, you gonna be a female 40-50 not really had much in the way of bed room action recently,

Truestede deserves his own thread so he can publicize his site Smile  I'm splitting the TrustedEAuction section into its own thread Smile
[/quote]

I hope it's where I think it will be. Happy001
[quote author=Trusteda link=topic=3775.msg44420#msg44420 date=1172018937]
To be honest with you i have never heard of wagglepop (who would name their site this, its a made up name and note a very good one at that maybe i should call my site goobles) or Ray till i read this thread.
Now i'm not one to be nosey but Alsking judging by the way your so filled with sarcasm and bitterness, you gonna be a female 40-50 not really had much in the way of bed room action recently, been let down one too many times in the past and you just don't give a toss anymore right. Never mind love I've got a great adult store opening on the site you choose what you want and I gladly organise a discount just for your pleasure. Then you can join the rest of us in the grey areas of the world. ( hope this makes you smile a bit) lol
[/quote]

OMG! I think Saturn/Brian1212/WeirdPatrick/DRM started an auction venue!
I aplogise for my previous posting it's late here and i was letting my emotions get the better of me. Never the less it was uncalled for and i'm sure that alsking is a perfectly nice person.
TOO LATE, DUMBASS!
Trust was right about one thing. I'm female. Golly jeepers, Wagglepeepers! He must have ESP, or something.  Iamwithstupid
[quote author=Trusteda link=topic=3775.msg44420#msg44420 date=1172018937]

[/quote]

Trusteda, that was a bit over the top and not complimentary to a business entrepeneur who strives to portray a professional image to present and future clients. If you can lose it that easily over the comments from a stranger you met on a foreign forum, how in hell do you expect to cope when the real pressure from those with a vested interest in your site bring it on.

With your last post, you dropped big time in my estimate. I thought you were someone who is mature enough to handle diversity aimed at their efforts. Ironically you have reacted more like Ray Romeo would have. Gosh, I just felt a shudder. Please go away.
Askling, he is a bloody stupid Boinktard :asshat2: :peepants: :asshat2:

Signs035 Signs035 Signs035
Seriously i can not apologise enough to you Alsking, the only reason i said you were female is that you have a picture of your cat on your profile thing and i don't know too many guys that would put a picture of a cat there lol.
But you are right about the own thread thing, i was just trying to get info from you guys on how to avoid the whole WP/ Ray thing that seems to be going on here, its not for spam reasons.
And no i'm not sexist regic lol
[Image: warnpmod.gif][br] 
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8