TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Auction Site Owner TrustedAuction Spams the Blujay Boards and Insults Women
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Ah, Reg, I knew we could count on you to do something excellent with it! Happy001 Happy001 Happy001
And Trust, LEARN TO FRICKIN SPELL!!! Violent1
Quote:the only reason i said you were female is that you have a picture of your cat on your profile thing and i don't know too many guys that would put a picture of a cat there lol.

I have a cat avatar.  lol.
lol ya know now that this has its own thread give me some constructive feedback.
And just for the record no the comment was not sexist or meant to be sexist and there was no spam on bluejay.
Maybe Ray has a twin? Icon_scratch

Hey Ray!  Thefinger

And whoever this guy is (Neil Thomson)  Thefinger

Happy1

let the truth be told
u1it4less - "it's all in the name.."
X-POP NATION, A real seller's network
Trusteda,

Here's two words for you  Thefinger and that is all the feedback you deserve!

let the truth be told
u1it4less - "it's all in the name.."
X-POP NATION, A real seller's network
And a bit of advice for you, Trust. Being a man has NOTHING to do with an avatar. It is ALL how you handle yourself.

You behave like a really ignorant, low class, scummy jerk----and those have no sex!!
Quote: there was no spam on bluejay.

If your "employee" is posting advertisement posts for your site on the Blujay forums it is spam.  Spamming another venue's boards always reflects badly upon the site doing it.

Quote:And just for the record no the comment was not sexist

If that comment wasn't sexist, then just for the record I'm the Easter Bunny and in my past life I was Santa Claus.
By the way, Trust,

You wouldn't happen to know an eBay seller by the ID of Trustedauctions1, registered in the UK, who's been a member for one year, with a feedback score of 57, with 18 negatives? 
Quote:You wouldn't happen to know an eBay seller by the ID of Trustedauctions1, registered in the UK, who's been a member for one year, with a feedback score of 57, with 18 negatives

:blinkie:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8