TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Auction Site Owner TrustedAuction Spams the Blujay Boards and Insults Women
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Quote:Oh and Finethings4u did it ever occur to you that the person before writing these things had a bit a of disability that they worked really hard at during writing all this and they made one mistake and you jumped all over it and because of that the poor girl was so distraught as she was so pleased with herself that she had not made any mistakes, (i hope your proud of yourselves coz I'm going to give you full marks for being that dam bitter and sad) oh I'll give you a hint at the name of this disability its called dyslexia look it up in the English dictionary.

Look you boinktard, as an employer, manager, owner...whatever the hell you call yourself, it is YOUR responsibility to check any and all informational releases (note: I didn't call it spam) made on behalf of your enterprise.  Don't blame me if your employee is upset, it was not MY responsibility to properly represent your site.

Not that you would have done much better.  Dam is a structure that controls and holds the flow of water.  Damn is the word I think you intended to use
Quote:dam bitter and sad

Don't point me to the dictionary - you need it way more than I.

Furthermore, I am not bitter and sad.  I'm just a bitch.  If you intend to get into a pissing contest with me asshole, you had better watch out - I've got big brass ones.

Thefinger
Quote:Furthermore, I am not bitter and sad.  I'm just a nasty kangaroo.  If you intend to get into a pissing contest with me asshole, you had better watch out - I've got big brass ones.

thefinger
Happy001 Happy001 Happy001

Don't f*u*c*k with her bucko, she's been to the Rodeo.

>Big Grin >Big Grin >Big Grin >Big Grin

You might wanna call Dr. Phil while you are at it. You've got issues that he might be able to help you with
Thefinger
Quote:I know a village that is missing its idiot very much...go home!

Laughing4 Laughing4

Quote:I've got big brass ones.

Hey Fine, which of your body parts are brass? Icon_scratch Happy001
Quote:Seriously i can not apologise enough to you Alsking, the only reason i said you were female is that you have a picture of your cat on your profile thing and i don't know too many guys that would put a picture of a cat there lol.

I'm a guy and I have LOTS of cats. Lots. I don't have one as an avatar because I wouldn't be able to pick just one.

So, am I right in assuming you must subscribe to the old cats = females, dogs = males cretinous school of thinking? Better loose the sexism if you want to attract males AND females to your auction site. Remember, there are more women than men on planet Earth. It's boinking stupid to alienate more than half of your potential customer base.

Quote:And no i'm not sexist regic lol

The quote above proves you are.
By saying that only females would have a cat avatar, that's sexist.

Oh, and your shot-from-the-hip accusation at Alskling is more proof. You did apologize for saying it, but it was your first, automatic response when things got heated--therefore it came from deep inside.

By the way, I was coming in here to say that I felt your "employee" WAS just trying to do a calm response to ORUS's claim that you guys sounded like Wagglepop. I was actually going to defend your employee's right to respond to ORUS's assumption.

BUT--I now have no intention of posting the comment I was going to make in defense of your employee's visit to the board.

Ok guys before i post a very long posting on this thread, i really do have to put a stop to this sexist thing going on here.
A sexist is:
The belief that one sex is superior to or more valuable than the other;
The belief that one gender is superior to or more valuable than the other;
Female chauvinism or male chauvinism
The attitude of misogyny (hatred of females) or misandry (hatred of males); as well as
The attitude of imposing a limited and/or false notion of masculinity on males and a limited and/or false notion of femininity on females.
A feeling of distrust towards the opposite sex, most frequently operating at unconscious level.

None of which i displayed at anytime during this thread or my life.
Every other thing will be addressed later on.
TrustedA has the cute yellow "moderated" next to his name because I have a low tolerance for people who threaten to sue me for libel because they dont like a thread title.
Quote:The attitude of imposing a limited and/or false notion of masculinity on males and a limited and/or false notion of femininity on females.

You expressed that attitude when you commented on the cat avatar.

Add another "attitude" to your little list, Trusty.  The attitude of a male who thinks that a female who disagrees with his warped view of things is sex-deprived and needs a bit of help. Or, that she is bitter. Violent1
*spit*

Quote:TrustedA has the cute yellow "moderated" next to his name because I have a low tolerance for people who threaten to sue me for libel because they dont like a thread title.

The thread title is the truth and therefore NOT libel. Maybe we should send him over to  Rosie's place Reg! Happy001
Sorry Trusteda, but you most definitely did this one...

Quote:The attitude of imposing a limited and/or false notion of masculinity on males and a limited and/or false notion of femininity on females.

...when you made the cat avatar comment. (sniped by Bellisima while I was making sure I spelled Alskling's name right  Tongue3)

And the comment you made to/about Alskling hit every one of them in my opinion.  Angryfire

To everybody here,

Trust just sent me an apology in a PM. I guess after he got put in his place he felt he had no other choice. Apparently he hasn't the gonads to give me a public apology, which would be more appropriate, since he chose to give his boiking sexist, idiotic speech on a public forum.

He says he wants feedback -- OK, Trust, here's my advice to you.

Shut down your loser, obscure, pathetic site while you can still save your skin. You haven't the brains, temperment, attitude, direction, knowledge, financial backing, experience or anything else for that matter, to manage one ounce of success in this game.  Iamwithstupid :jcow: :jcow:

Go back to your village while your scalp is still intact.
:ditto:

Hello2 Hello2 Hello2
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8