TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Who is your CC processor and why?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Hey boardies!

Seeing how we're completely re-doing our site, now would be the time to consider other CC processors.  We're currently CSI (LinkPoint) customers, and really don't have any complaints other than their rate being on the high side. 

Chime in, please!

Cheers

MerchantPlus/Authorize.net.  Why MP: much cheaper rates/fees than CSI (who we've also used) Why Authorize.net: better compatibility/easier integration with software packages--it can be used with almost every software package, many auction management services (it works with MarketWorks). We've used Linkpoint in the past but the available mods for Zen and other software are a pain to install, it wasn't supported by MarketWorks, etc.
Quote:Fee Items  MerchantPlus 
Visa/MC Discount Rate 2.15%
Transaction Fee $0.25
Monthly Fee $19.95
Gateway Fee (per month) FREE
Monthly Minimum NONE
ScanAlert PCI Compliance FREE
Setup Fee FREE
Application Fee FREE
Annual Fee NONE

EDIT: the free gateway is Navigate.  If you use Authorize.net (definitely recommended over Navigate) the gateway fee is $9.95.
Cybersource Essentials Plus

Monthly: $34.95
Discount Rate (Visa, MasterCard): 2.20%
Minimum Discount/month: $75
Transaction Fee: $0.25
Set-up: $199.95

Why---eBay bought my old processor Verisign ;D and valleygirl recommended Cybersource
Authorizenet because I can use it with Volusion and Infopia
a             u

t
                 h               o

r                                          i

z                                          e       
      .                 n
                                   e
                                                    t
Big Grin

Blast it!

Now I'm dizzy!

Thanks for the input....

Quote:We're currently CSI (LinkPoint) customers, and really don't have any complaints other than their rate being on the high side.

We didn't have any complaints until they decided to start charging us a couple of extra fees after we'd been with them for over 1 year...including an annual fee (when we signed up it was "no annual fees").
Authorize.net. No problems. Kim