TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Member Showcase: PlasticPumpkin Etsy Shop**Jade Blossoms Fruit Tree Plum Blossom
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Buy this item now at PlasticPumpkin's Etsy Shop

Jade Blossoms Fruit Tree Plum Blossoms Painting SFA

Two plump jade blossoms (plum blossoms) float on this colorful 2 1/2" x 3" small format art card.

Each blossom has been carefully hand painted, using centuries-old Chinese brush painting techniques, on white rice paper. The rice paper has then been attached to a colorful, striped acid-free art card.

Stamped on the back with the artist's signature, An Rui Ning (that's me. Ren Adams).

This is a unique "recycle" art card, actually. It's from a plum blossom study that I did--where I painted hundreds and hundreds of plum blossoms on a giant sheet. Rather than toss the pretty blooms, I've recycled the original painting into smaller cards. :-)

I originally had these little guys posted as ACEOs. I was told they were cut the wrong the size, so I'm renaming these  mini paintings, SFAs (Small Format Art). You can still add them to your ACEO collection, though. :-0

ABOUT BRUSH PAINTINGS
-------------------------
This is an ORIGINAL BRUSH PAINTING, not a print, print-out or lithograph. You will receive the actual painting.

The painting was done with traditional Chinese ground inks on natural white rice paper. It's actually a stylistic study.

The art of brush painting requires patience and serenity. Each stroke counts and you can't go back and do a stroke over again. Therefore, it can take many failed tries before you get a painting to turn out the way you envision it.

This painting is signed by Plastic Pumpkin Artist "An Rui Ning"; (the artist's name; in the Square stamp).

SHIPPING
------------------------
Your art card will be carefully packed in a protective hard plastic archival sleeve for shipment.

Size: Card measures 2 1/2" x 3"

Buy this item now at PlasticPumpkin's Etsy Shop:
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=5463685