TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: uBid appoints new Chairman of the Board
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:uBid.com Holdings, Inc. (OTCBB: UBHI) whose uBid, Inc. subsidiary is one of the leading business-to-consumer and business-to-business online marketplaces in the U.S., today announced the appointment of Steven Sjoblad as Chairman of its Board of Directors.

"I am honored to lead this exciting organization and build on their recent achievements. uBid has a strong core business and exciting opportunities in its future. I believe that the Company continues to have tremendous potential for growth and that we have an exciting future ahead of us," said Steve Sjoblad. "The Board and I are committed to be focused on enhancing performance and delivering value for customers and shareholders."

Steve Sjoblad brings more than thirty years of corporate strategy and marketing expertise to uBid’s Board. Sjoblad spent nineteen years building Fallon McElligott, one of the world’s preeminent advertising agencies, where he guided global strategy and marketing programs for such industry leaders as Coca-Cola, FedEx and Northwest Airlines. He was an original member of the firm and served as its president for eight years...

full press release: http://www.ubid.com/about/Press_room/press64.asp