TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: 41% of US Homes Now Have Video Game Consoles
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:By the fourth quarter of 2006, 41.1 percent of all TV households -- representing 45.7 million homes -- had video game consoles, according to a new report released Monday by Nielsen Wireless and Interactive Services. That represents an increase of more than 18 percent since the end of 2004...

Among the study's other findings were that two-thirds of all men aged 18-34 have access to a video game console in their homes, and that in any given minute of the day, about 1.6 million people in the United States are using a video game console. The top 20 percent of heavy-usage gamers, meanwhile, average a whopping 5 hours and 45 minutes of usage per day, according to the report...

full article: http://www.ecommercetimes.com/story/K8Fq...omes.xhtml
I don't have one.  Tongue
My son has one, but he is really a light user. What I hate is grown men who are too in to this stuff. Tard
[quote author=BellisimaJ. link=topic=8305.msg46090#msg46090 date=1173305941]
My son has one, but he is really a light user. What I hate is grown men who are too in to this stuff. Tard
[/quote]

Hear hear! I couldn't imagine wasting so much time only to accomplish nothing. But I suppose it's not as bad as some of those virtual sites where people actually spend real money to improve their fighter's performance or their online persona's wardrobe. I play solitaire at times if I'm bored and when I was a teen I used to love playing games like Gravitar and Asteroids but to spend so much time on meaningless "goals" when there is so much more to life... I mean escape is one thing but living a dream that means nothing? I can't comprehend why someone would do that.