TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: AlphaLeap Offer :: OSCommerce Installed/Hosted 1 Year Free
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey, Y'all!

Sorry I haven't been around at all. We moved from So Calif to So Washington in Jan/Feb. It's been just a little bit...ummmm NUTZ!

Anyway, I signed up for this offer just moments ago, so don't have any feedback to offer. I doubt the offer will make it's way here in person and don't want anyone who might be interested to miss out. Found it at PSU...

Posted by user: AlphaLeap in forum/thread "General Discussion / Show off your site, tool, or script"

"For a limited time only, AlphaLeap is providing free hosting for one year on one of the most powerful E-Commerce shopping systems available!

Fully configured in 30 minutes or less - no installation required, no banners, no advertising. Start selling your products on our new QT-SEO Oscommerce system today. Package includes one year free service with no obligation to continue, 128bit SSL Secure Socket Layer, FTP account, dedicated Mysql database, 100MB storage space, unlimited products, Google Checkout Module, buyer chargeback risk factoring module and eBay listing module coming soon.

Free Oscommerce Hosting, Shopping, Inventions - Innovation's Forum and much more"

They really do not ask for any financials at all during sign-up. Cautious of SPAM, I used a disposable e-mail address for registration.

Hope this is useful to someone.

Have a Happy!
Update: I signed up for and received the store - no gimmicks or b.s.! I also dropped an e-mail to alphaleap about a minor issue w/ another part of one of the sections of the website. I'm pleased to report customer care is superb.

If you're reading this and have been wanting to get your store front going, this is a great way to get up and running without having to manage an installation on your own and with no out of the pocket expense.

If you've already established your store, surely you know someone who hasn't taken the plunge and could benefit from this very generous offer...so pass it on! Won't last foreverĀ  Clock