TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Member Showcase: PlasticPumpkin Etsy Shop**Amaryllis Red Orange Flower Brush Painting Study
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Buy this item now at Plastic Pumpkin's Etsy Shop

Amaryllis Red Orange Flower Brush Painting Study

9" x 12" Original Chinese Brush Painting (Chinese Watercolors) by me!

This is an ORIGINAL BRUSH PAINTING, not a print, print-out or lithograph. You will receive the actual painting.

This simple, minimalistic design features a single grouping of lush red amaryllis blooms. The amaryllis is a traditional theme in Chinese floral studies.

The art of brush painting requires patience and serenity. Each stroke counts and you can't go back and do a stroke over again. Therefore, it can take many failed tries before you get a painting to turn out the way you envision it.

This painting is signed by Plastic Pumpkin Artist "An Rui Ning" (the artist's name; in the Square stamp)--that's me, a.k.a. Ren Adams; An Rui Ning is my Chinese name. The Oval Stamp reads: "Arriving at the Tao is not difficult" (The Tao meaning, "the path" or "the way"; a traditional spiritual concept.

Painting measures 9" x 12" and is done on heavy archival watercolor paper. If needed, I can help match you up with a proper frame for this piece, otherwise it is sold unframed so the buyer can decide how to display it.

Buy this item now at Plastic Pumpkin's Etsy Shop
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=5511782