TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Gigantic Car Eating Rats Terrorize City!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:The rats invading Cambridge aren’t just snacking on leftover trash anymore. The massive rodents have started chewing up the engine wires inside residents’ cars near Central Square.

Beth Thomas, who lives in the Area 4 neighborhood, was on her way to the grocery store with her 5-year-old son last October when her car wouldn’t start...

When Doherty opened the hood of the car, he found an empty rat’s nest on top of the engine. Nutshell casings that the rodents had been munching were scattered nearby...

full article: http://www.townonline.com/cambridge/home...1178183952
:blinkie:

Note to self: don't leave car parked in Cambridge for any length of time. Reconsider flying to Boston. Smileyyellowbang
The cat sized rats in New York have a fondness for making nests in car engines too.

Quote:Note to self:don't leave car parked in Cambridge for any length of time

Note to self: don't own a car in Manhattan.  Monthly parking rates are $350-$1000
[quote author=amy link=topic=8413.msg46421#msg46421 date=1173656449]
The cat sized rats in New York have a fondness for making nests in car engines too.

Quote:Note to self:don't leave car parked in Cambridge for any length of time

Note to self: don't own a car in Manhattan.  Monthly parking rates are $350-$1000
[/quote]

Yikes!! And I used to complain about $145 in DC 17 years ago (even thought it was paid by my employer)!! Tard
Quote:The cat sized rats in New York have a fondness for making nests in car engines too.

We didn't have that problem when I lived in DC, TG. :blinkie: 
And, I frequently parked in the alley behind my store (K St). I did, however, run screaming from the beasts a couple of times. Laughing7