TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: What's Hot in the Blogosphere
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:Technorati is more than a search engine for blogs - it is also a directory and a popularity site. In this post, we tap into Technorati to review the current 100 popular blogs. We attempt to understand what is popular in the blogosphere today; and why...

full article: http://www.readwriteweb.com/archives/tec...is_hot.php
Currently the most popular blogs do tech and politics. What happened to daily life?

I believe, as some of the readers also commented, that blogging has not quite gone mainstream yet. When it does, IMO, we should see a gradual shift in popularity to more mainstream topics such as parenting, etc..

On another note, I discovered that I read 4 of the top 20 blogs. Is that good or bad? Icon_scratch
(my favs are Lifehacker and Huffington)

reader comment Wrote:But I'm most interested in why the heck there are two persian language blogs in the top 20

Me too. Really odd................ Tongue1

TY, Mandy! Smile
Quote:Currently the most popular blogs do tech and politics. What happened to daily life?

I thought tech was daily life.  ;D

The top 20 blogs I read are BoingBoing, TechCrunch, ArsTechnica, and the Google blog.