TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: PayPal to Acquire Verisign's Payment Gateway
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Quote:I sure hope eBay has NO INTEREST in buying any grocery store chains anytime soon. 

That would the ultimate cruel joke to go to work one day and fine out eBay bought out Safeway.

You could come work for me honey.  Love4
Sign10
Quote:I sure hope eBay has NO INTEREST in buying any grocery store chains anytime soon.  

That would the ultimate cruel joke to go to work one day and fine out eBay bought out Safeway.

It's not outside the realm of possibility that they would attempt to broker a deal to run Safeway's online operations .  Amazon dove head first into food selling this year.
[quote author=mandy link=topic=761.msg31960#msg31960 date=1163413048]
' Wrote:I sure hope eBay has NO INTEREST in buying any grocery store chains anytime soon. 

It's not outside the realm of possibility that they would attempt to broker a deal to run Safeway's online operations .  Amazon dove head first into food selling this year.
[/quote]

Happy001

(I'm laughing about the thought of counterfeit food being sold on eBay.  Honest, that's what I'm laughing about. :twistedevil: )
[quote author=Anita link=topic=761.msg15287#msg15287 date=1148948181]
I sure hope eBay has NO INTEREST in buying any grocery store chains anytime soon.  Big Grin

That would the ultimate cruel joke to go to work one day and fine out eBay bought out Safeway.  Big Grin
[/quote]

Yes! Anita! But just think of the results from the glitches - Millions of overweight Americans would become Super Models or exotic dancers.  Whacky005  (We need a super model smiley!)
[quote author=regic link=topic=761.msg31979#msg31979 date=1163428789]
(I'm laughing about the thought of counterfeit food being sold on eBay.  Honest, that's what I'm laughing about. :twistedevil: )
[/quote]

I think I have been a victim of counterfeit food, my canned goods are all labeled "Generic"  >Big Grin

Miss Molly an ebay glitch that would give me a supermodel figure can't happen fast enough. I am even ok with them implementing this glitch during the holiday season.  Toothy9
Pages: 1 2