TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Selling *other stuff* on Amazon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I am still paying Marketplace fees on every sale.  I was told that my items would automatically transfer to zShops and I would not have to pay Marketplace fees once I paid the ProMerchant fee. 
What the heck am I missing????
I wrote Amazon, but their response sounded like eBay wrote it. 
The only fees they should be charging you are the FVF commissions on sales.

I found this:

Quote:Why isn't the Sell an Item form recognizing that I'm a subscriber?

If you've paid for a listing subscription but you're still being assessed listing fees when you sell an item, chances are you simply need to log in again. Your subscription is associated with your account--if you're logged in from another account, you won't be recognized. Simply go to Manage Your Account, then click "Log out" and sign in with the correct account.

Found these on the message boards: AMAZON: 1-800-201-7575 or 1-877-251-0696

Under my account, it shows "Your zShops open listings (Pro Merchants only)."  "You have no open listings."

So, once again, I e-mailed them and asked why my current MarketPlace listings didn't move to zShops (as I was told they automatically would). Why after I paid the Pro Merchant fees, the listings I created later launched under MarketWorks?  Why am I paying MarketPlace fees when I already paid to be a Pro Merchant???

What would be the point of me paying to be a Pro Merchant if my listings are going to stay with MarketPlace and I still having to pay MarketPlace fees every time something sells.

Amazon's responses are sounding toooooooo much like eBay responses.  Grrrrrrr!
Quote: if my listings are going to stay with MarketPlace

They should appear in both MarketPlace and your zShop unless they're zShop only listings
[quote author=amy link=topic=763.msg4996#msg4996 date=1132418718]
Quote: if my listings are going to stay with MarketPlace

They should appear in both MarketPlace and your zShop unless they're zShop only listings
[/quote]

I can't make the Amazon personnel understand that... so I asked for a refund of my Pro Merchant monthly fee.  More BS response.  *Sigh*
We've always had a ProMerchant account, but when we signed up it  took awhile for our zShop to go live...I think it might have been several days.

Quote:I can't make the Amazon personnel understand that

I'm almost convinced there is one giant call center that handles customer service for every large corporation which is why 90% of the time the customer knows more about a company's policies/service offerings than the CS person on the other end of the phone  Lol
[quote author=bargainbloodhound link=topic=763.msg5010#msg5010 date=1132462091]
We've always had a ProMerchant account, but when we signed up it  took awhile for our zShop to go live...I think it might have been several days.

[/quote]

Okay, I will try to be patient.  Their site states 24 hours. 

Pages: 1 2