TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Member Showcase: PlasticPumpkin Etsy Shop**Weird Alien Desert Planet with Flora Digital Art ACEO Car
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Buy this item now at PlastcPumpkin's Etsy shop

Weird Alien Desert Planet with Flora Digital Art ACEO Card Limited Edition 1 of 10

Title: Treax-Real
by Ken Murakami
ACEO Card - 3 1/2" x 2 1/2"
Digital Artwork Photographic Print
Signed & Numbered (1 of 10). Limited Edition.
Only 10 of these will be produced!
Titled and dated on back using archival ink.

Treax is a distant alien planet whose bizarre purple sun bakes the vast desert floor. Only a strange horde of spiky alien plants can struggle from the dust to spread spores under the harsh, beautiful sky.

I tried to keep the work stark, like the planet's environment--and I played a lot with texture, for added depth. I used dramatic colors for high contrast and I really enjoyed making new species of plantlife for this outer world.

About the Print
--------------------
The actual print is processed on a high-end, 8-color dye process photographic machine. The prints are crisp, clean, and absolutely bursting with bold, permanent color.

My digital artwork is printed on high quality, professional high gloss photo paper and will be carefully packaged and shipped flat to ensure safe arrival.

This piece is sold unmounted so that you can choose your favorite frame. If you need a frame, contact me and I'll match you up with a great one for an added fee.

Buy this item now at PlastcPumpkin's Etsy shop:
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=5592398