TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Coming Soon: Pre-Orders Returning to Half.com
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:***Coming Soon: Pre-Orders Returning to Half.com*** 

Hi everyone...This is Raj Reddy from the Half.com team. I'm back to share more exciting news about Half.com.

The Return of Pre-Orders
I am pleased to announce that due to popular demand, later this week we are bringing back the Pre-Orders feature, as well as adding some new great new functionality that will make it much easier for buyers and sellers to manage their Pre-Order activities. Pre-Orders give buyers the option to place an order using preset item and seller criteria (such as price, condition, and feedback ratings).

For example, you could use Pre-Orders to state that you want to buy a new copy of the latest James Patterson book at $15 or less from a seller with 98% or greater positive feedback. Sellers can then look through these pre-orders during the Half.com listing process, as well as elsewhere, to see which ones they may be able to fill. If a Patterson seller matching your criteria is willing to sell at your price, the order is automatically placed! Not only is this convenient for buyers, but it gives sellers the opportunity to sell their items instantly, and to research possible pricing for their media inventory. Learn more on the Pre-Orders information page.

more info: http://pages.half.ebay.com/help/buyer/pr...me=CMDV:AB