TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: BidVille Nigerian Scammers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:Message from Bidville member (yinkay) for item #: 109xxxxx
yinka_dammy01@yahoo.com

Hello,It's me James It is my great pleasure to inform you that i will like to make

the immediate purchase of your items and send the items to my clients

in Nigeria.So i will handle the shipping down to Nigeria through Fedex

Express ,And i will be looking forward to your response as i will like

the payment to be make thruogh the BIDPAY OR WIRE TRANSFER for US here

To your bank account  be easy to make direct transfer from here, but if

you dont have the  you can provide your bank account and the bank

location. and i will be making the payment as soon as i get all these

info needed for the payment to be transfer. and kindly get back to me

with tha total cost for the items and the shipping cost to NIGERIA

Obviously BidVille's new fraud prevention measures it announced leave a little to be desired.  :Smile
BV has got to be the dumbest listing site ever!
[quote author=stardust link=topic=775.msg2901#msg2901 date=1129066495]
BV has got to be the dumbest listing site ever!
[/quote]

If you think BV is bad, click on the 'Auction Traffic Ranking' link at the top of the page and visit a couple of the ones that are ranked around 1 million.  BidVille is almost like paradise compared to some of these sites--of course the ones ranked 1 millionth spend under $100 to create a broken down mess while BidVille has spent millions creating its broken down mess  ;D
Quote:...while BidVille has spent millions creating its broken down mess...

That's EXACTLY what I mean. DUMB !!  The folks who run that place are just too stoopid to live...or maybe all the investor $ is stashed away in their Swiss Bank accounts, and it's just the SITE that's too stoopid to live........!! Bs
Quote:or maybe all the investor $ is stashed away

A couple of BidVille's main owners have done very well since they bought BV 2 years ago according to the quarterly reports BV files with the SEC...the $ amount is greater than BV's revenues  Smile
...back to the main subject of this thread:

Bidville actually worked fast on something.  :blinkie:  The Nigerian scammer yinkay who joined BV yesterday is no longer a registered user.  His BidVille career lasted less 1 day.  Smile