TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Member Showcase: PlasticPumpkin Etsy Shop**Moonlight Warriors Silhouettes Digital Art 4 x 4 Glass Ti
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Buy this item now at PlasticPumpkin's Etsy shop

Moonlight Warriors Silhouettes Digital Art 4 x 4 Glass Tile Limited Edition 1 of 6

Title: Moonlight Warriors Tile #1
(Four Warriors)
by Ken Murakami
Glass Art Tile (4" x 4" Square)
This offer is for Tile #1, not all four tiles. :-)

***Super Limited Edition***
I will only do SIX "Moonlight Warriors Tile #1" single style tiles, in this exact configuration.

Tiles are hefty, solid, easily cleaned, and about 1/4" thick (about 3/16").

These dark, silhouetted warriors are from my Moonlight Warriors series.

The male warrior on the upper left uses the katana.
The female warrior on the upper right uses the Japanese Longbow (Daikyu).
The male warrior on the lower left uses the Maul.
The female warrior on the lower right uses the Japanese ninja to (toh).

These wild warriors are original digital illustrations. I was inspired by the Japanese hanafuda card for August (the stark moon over bent reeds), and I let my imagination run wild. I'm also fascinated by silhouettes; they seem to take on a form all their own.

The artwork has been professionally sublimated to attractive, clear glass tiles. The color is brilliant and permanent.

About the Glass Tile
--------------------
Dye sublimation is a specialty process that uses unique, dye-based inks. The inks are actually converted from a solid pigment to a gas (which permeates the material), without passing through a liquid form. It's a permanent bond, which retails brilliant color and fantastic detail.

THESE GLASS TILES CAN ACTUALLY BE GROUTED AND/OR APPLIED TO WALLS!

Yes! It's true! These tiles are made for use in wall tile projects. You can really, truly grout them, or use GE Clear Silicone Caulking to apply them directly to your wall. Imagine how snazzy they would look in your kitchen, bath, or other place where you're re-doing tiles. We will include a complete tile use recommendation sheet, so you can actually use these!

You don't *have* to use them in home decorator projects, tough. They look striking mounted in a 4" x 4" tile frame or other square frame (we can order you a tile frame if you need one), or mounted on a wall, laid out on your desktop, or otherwise used to decorate your personal space.

The artwork has been sublimated to one side of a clear glass tile. Tiles are hefty, solid, easily cleaned, and about 1/4" thick.

About the Moonlight Warriors Series
------------------------------------------
I am working on a whole line of Moonlight Warriors. I am doing a 36-piece master set (each of the 36 tiles will have four different warriors on it), for a total of 144 different warriors in one set.

Buy this item now at PlasticPumpkin's Etsy shop:
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=5629964