TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Using: compare and filter to find voip providers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, I have tried the filter for finding voip providers in my area, and it came up with 86 plans available. But when I check the providers I'm interested in, they do not offer service in my area code or local number. Why does the filter ask you to choose an area code and city to narrow down the providers and then show you providers that don't have service? I am trying to find a plan with unlimited calls, long distance, fax, and 2 numbers using a 2 line ATA.
Thanks for any replies.
Quote:I have tried the filter for finding voip providers in my area

Which site is the VOIP comparison at?  Icon_scratch
Hello, If you look closely you'll find 3 red stars for some providers, which indicates that the availability offered by those providers is unknown.  I'm guessing that's the source of the problem you encountered?  Also, I was told that the main thing is the area code, since voipreview.org doesn't list each possible cities, but instead goes more off of area codes and exchanges/prefixes.  If you make a comparison between price vs features  Broadcore Hosted VoIP PBX appears to be a good choice as it meets most of  your telecom and Internet access needs on one comprehensive platform for a small office setup. You may find the complete features at their site SPAM LINK REMOVEDHope that helps for you and that you find a good provider!
:Smile Laughing7
You can, of course, combine these two ways of implementing VoIP and tailor-make a system that's perfect for you. It depends on your own needs and calling habits.
-If you make a lot of long distance calls you'll really want to pay attention to the plans and the provider that you go with. Some VoIP providers don't distinguish between local and long distance calls, so you basically get all your calls one month for just a service fee.
-If you are regularly on the move and connect to the Internet at various locations, your VoIP Providers will keep track of your current IP address which will allow other people to contact you no matter where you are.
To find out more about the different VoIP Providers voip-catalog.com, price plans and features they provide, see our VoIP Provider pages and read our VoIP Service Reviews.