TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Dot NutJob Dept: Tin Hat Brigade Say Feds, Web Hosts, Lieworld Are Behind It
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Icon_biggrin Icon_biggrin Icon_biggrin

Quote:When Alan Watt's website Cutting Through the Matrix went offline in February, he knew it was because someone "at the top" decided he was getting too close to the truth.

Watt is one of several "esoteric researchers" (call them conspiracy theorists) who believe Big Brother is telling Yahoo!, Google, and other companies which websites get to stay up, and which come down...

...there are many other Anti-Masons and 9/11 truthers claiming that sinister forces and the internet's big boys are de-indexing and suspending sites that threaten to expose the global ruling elite...

full article: http://www.theregister.co.uk/2007/03/29/...onspiracy/

Delusional tinfoil hat wearers are everywhere on the net these days. Icon_biggrin

Closer to home, former TT user/full-time dot nut eBayer "shorty", who believes the moderators on eBay's PayPal message board are responsible for everything from chargebacks to world hunger, claimed last year that "feebay" and "lieworld operatives" are engaged in a covert plot to "bring both himself and TT down".   :Smile

CLASSIFIED INFORMATION FROM SNEAKY INTELLIGENCE

I have evidence and nude photos proving blue poop is caused by the global ruling elite and lieworld operatives poisoning the water supply as part of a dastardly plot to rule online auction forums.  :blinkie:

CLASSIFIED INFORMATION FROM SNEAKY INTELLIGENCE
Quote:"shorty", who believes the moderators on eBay's PayPal message board are responsible for everything from chargebacks to world hunger,
Happy001
Is shorty that illiterate hillbilly that used to whine in every post about being banned from Ebay's message boards?

My solution to curb the problem of mouse clicking crazies and morons is to require mandatory IQ and mental competency tests before anyone can buy an Internet enabled computer.  Lol
Quote:My solution to curb the problem of mouse clicking crazies and morons is to require mandatory IQ and mental competency tests before anyone can buy an Internet enabled computer.

Excellent idea.  Notworthy