TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Rest in Peace, TulipTools...... We hardly knew ya.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Since this is where and how the whole idea started, I think it's only fitting that it end here as well.

Within hours, I will be closing TulipTools for good, and forever.

The servers will be shut down, and all drives reformatted, destroying any and all personal data.

No one owes a single penny.

This whole idea started simply because of people, and my faith in them, and my desire to make a difference.

Now, it's people that have left me no other choice but to shut it down.

What started out as an interesting challenge has instead become the most painful, personal few months of my life, and my confidence in what I believed about faith and humanity are shaken and shattered..... perhaps forever.

To those who supported me, I cannot express enough how proud I am of the journey we took together, and how much your support and kind words have meant through the longest of days and nights.

I will be forever grateful, and carry it with me always.

To those who most assuredly have not supported me, or TulipTools...... Who have day after day, minute by minute done everything possible to destroy the site...... I have but a few words:

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

If I live a hundred more years before I encounter such morally bankrupt miscreants again, it will be a day too soon.

Ultimately, the only eyes that need judge us that count are two: our own, and those of God.

In both regards I am clear as to what I have accomplished, and had worked so very hard for, and in that, I find my only necessary redemption.

I'm looking forward now to walking away from this interesting online experience, away from my computers, away from the judging eyes of anonymity.....and feeling the grass on my feet and the sun on my face again.

I'm going back to the 'real world', where people look you in the eye when they speak to you, where "please" and "thank you" are heard, and where simple decent behavior and effort are appreciated, and rewarded.

Farewell, and Good Luck.

Rest in Peace, TulipTools...... We hardly knew ya.

Mandy
April 1, 2007
Crybaby2
HAHAHA,

You guys are great April fool's

Notworthy Notworthy Notworthy Notworthy Notworthy Notworthy Notworthy

Smileykoolaid Smileykoolaid Smileykoolaid Smileykoolaid Smileykoolaid Smileykoolaid Smileykoolaid Smileykoolaid Smileykoolaid Smileykoolaid Smileykoolaid Smileykoolaid Smileykoolaid
Are we all going to get personal emails inviting us to join TT2? Oh, please, oh please!

Occasion18 Occasion18 Occasion18
OMG!  Damn those trolls, infiltrators and lousy naysayers! They ruin everything!  Crybaby2

[quote author=Designers Bargains link=topic=8975.msg48426#msg48426 date=1175438147]
Are we all going to get personal emails inviting us to join TT2? Oh, please, oh please!

Occasion18 Occasion18 Occasion18
[/quote]

Happy001  Happy001  Happy001

Quote:such morally bankrupt miscreants again

I'm sorry. I didn't mean to be a miscreant.  I promise it won't happen again.
OMG! YOU CAN'T DELETE THE SMILEYS!

Crybaby2 :blinkie: Crybaby2 :blinkie: Crybaby2 :blinkie: Crybaby2 :blinkie:
[quote author=sneakymagenta link=topic=8975.msg48442#msg48442 date=1175459144]
OMG! YOU CAN'T DELETE THE SMILEYS!

Crybaby2 :blinkie: Crybaby2 :blinkie: Crybaby2 :blinkie: Crybaby2 :blinkie:
[/quote]

You take half and I'll grab the rest. :turkey1:
Quote:I'm going back to the 'real world', where people look you in the eye when they speak to you, where "please" and "thank you" are heard, and where simple decent behavior and effort are appreciated, and rewarded.

Real World? Where? I know not of this place.
Effort appreciated and rewarded? Surely you jest.

I look forward to the rise of TT2, with an ever expanded variety of smiley faces to accentuate my posts.
Alas we can all say TT1 I knew you when.

Bury the infiltrating worms.
Happy001 Happy001 Happy001
;D
Pages: 1 2