TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Member Showcase: PlasticPumpkin Etsy Shop**Collage Assortment Handmade Art Supplies Chinese Brush Pa
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Buy this item now at PlasticPumpkin's Etsy shop

Collage Assortment Handmade Art Supplies Chinese Brush Painting Bits Pack

Handmader recycle collage supplies--ready to fulfill your artsy desires!

This fun pack of hand painted collage supplies will add spice to your art projects. Use them for collage, decoupage, mixed media artwork, ACEOs, or whatever else strikes your fancy.

When I do brush paintings, I can sometimes do dozens of pieces  in a single sitting. Some are simply technique studies while others are compositions that didn't quite work (maybe one corner came out wrong, but the rest of it was perfect).

Rather than toss them in the landfill if they didn't quite work out, I recycle some into ACEOs and I am also recycling some into collage supplies for people who would like to use traditional Chinese brush painting bits in their own work!

Each collage piece:
--was hand painted by me on natural white rice paper
--done with hand-ground, traditional Chinese inks
--done with traditional techniques
--done in either black on white, or with some colors (like magenta, green, gray)

These pieces are ARCHIVAL quality and can be used in scrapbooking, collage, and art. The pieces are cut in random squares or strips. There are 35 pieces total in this pack, including some bamboo and plum blossom imagery.

Buy this item now at PlasticPumpkin's Etsy shop:
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=5661693