TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Fall & Holiday Merchandise Now Available at The eBay Shop!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Quote:I have had very few Froogle

Most of our buyers find us through Google,Yahoo, and other search engines, but we get very few buyers from Froogle.
Quote:I post that logo with the credit card pictures and the Pay Pal name, state everywhere that they do not have to join anything and it is free. But nobody has dumped a cart, either. Seems like if PP was the problem they would bug out when they are sent there.

I can relate to that.
When just accepting PP at the site I still got orders.
MANY of which went to "unconfirmed" and "non-verified" addresses.
In my new non PP carts. I’m still offering PP as an option to use and I’m also flying a PP logo at the site.
(Which I have not done for some time. It’s an experiment to see how many will forego the MA and go to PP) 

What I'm saying is that MANY obviously don't want to sign up for PP and DID not at checkout.
They just wanted to pay for their widget and be out the door.

I have my PP account set up like that and occasionally check it
to ensure that the page customers go to on PP to pay does in fact still say:
Don't have a PayPal account? No Problem. Pay securely below using your credit card.

Now I wouldn’t probably be so adverse about PP and people signing up.
Because obviously if someone signs up for “payment service” and their Identity is VERIFIED
by the service, that can only offer and extra layer of security for both buyers and sellers.

BUT since feebay bought PP and what feebay has and continues to do with PP on their auction site.

I don’t want to help facilitate more revenues to ebay who has shown to be VERY ugly in reality to so many of us.
Using so many anti competitive and unethical ploys to corner the online payment service and auction market.

And as it has been stated. On websites people DON’T see all that fake BPP or SPP BS like is all over feebay. So they don’t start out in the transaction with us, already with the feeling they need to be “protected” from us.

Trust runs both ways and what ebay has created on their own site with it's ill conceived BPP SPP BS IS instant miss trust even before any transaction has occurred.

I don’t like anyone shoving anything down my or my customers throats.
Or BLOWING SMOKE up my potential customers A$$.
eBay does this every minute of every day.

That will be their undoing.

Quote:Because obviously if someone signs up for “payment service” and their Identity is VERIFIED
by the service, that can only offer and extra layer of security for both buyers and sellers.

Unless the company its verified by is PayPal.  I had 2 buyers last year who were both PayPal verified w/confirmed shipping addresses who used "fraudulent funds" when they paid me and so PayPal reversed both payments. Even though I'd followed the SPP perfectly, I had to fight with PayPal to get them to give me back the money they had reversed.  As for the buyers, since the "fraudulent fund" reversals came after they had received the items, I filed mail fraud complaints against both of them.  So much for PayPal verified...  :Smile
Pages: 1 2