TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Fabulous For Le$$ ~ Fabulous Doesn't Have to Be Expensive!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Fabulous doesn't have to be expensive!!  Fabulous For Le$$ carries a wide variety of items from collectibles, retired china patterns and one of a kind vintage treasures!!  You can also find New and gently worn BRAND NAME fashions to help you stock your closet and save money at the same time!!  Pair up an outfit with some trendy jewelry and a fabulous handbag!! 

All Tulip Tool shoppers can use the discount code Tulip and receive 15% off of your entire order!! 

I accept credit cards through PayPal, offer fast shipping and accept returns if you're not pleased with your order.  Feel free to contact me with any questions about my products and services.

Sign up for an account at Fabulous For Le$$ and receive special discount codes through my newsletter for even more savings!

You can also visit www.bumblebeeboutique.etsy.com which carries my own handcrafted and handpainted one-of-a-kind items.

Valerie
Fabulous For Le$$
"Fabulous Doesn't Have to be Expensive"
www.fabulousforless.net